How many of you haven't received swag for 2023

Those participants who haven't received Arcade 2023 swag mention here

4 45 1,550
45 REPLIES 45

Sumedh
Me, I have ordered 4 swags in total. But still no update from Printose.

I ordered 4 swags total and haven't heard from Printose as well.

Do reach out to them at printose[at]printo[dot]in.

i mailed them 3 times from past 2 weeks but no reply

I have ordered only 1 swag, there is absolutely no updates at all, its stuck at Order Placed status.

same thing is showing to me.

same thing with me

its same with me, I have ordered only 1 swag, there is no updates at all, its stuck at Order Placed status.

FYI i just got my swag yesterday 📸

Thanks ardcade...😊

I have ordered 2 swags but haven't received any updates, and the status remains 'order placed.' Additionally, I have emailed Printose but have not received a response.

I have ordered 2 swags but printose struck in order placed.....

No update from their side...

Ordered a Office Backpack. Printo tracking page hasn't been updated since place of the order. I did send them an email asking about that. This is the response I received.

Usually, it would take 6 - 8 weeks post-campaign closure to produce and officially commence the batch-wise dispatches from our facility.

You will receive the tracking details via email using which you should be able to receive the package.

Got the following reply from Printo.

"Currently, the products are under production which is expected to be ready soon. 

Once we process the dispatch and upload the tracking details into our system you will receive an update via email."

These people are taking much time than before

I also not recevied the swag that i orderd in arcade 2023

They send in batch wise manner
for example person who ordered basic tier also not multiple sets of swags
will get swags
like if you have ordered cap you will get first , but if you have ordered
bag + cap or bag + cap + lamp or in any combination you will get it later

Bro i just orderd a T-shirt but still not got

The main reason behind this is that cap was present since the start of
arcade so they are shipping it easily and t shirts are under printing .

bro i ordered just a single item that too a cap still not received it 6 weeks has already passed

Hello Abhishek, I have also ordered a bag from printo( with arcade points) but up to now there is no update for me.

Can anyone help me with this?

@TechnoFunky wrote:
Got the following reply from Printo.

"Currently, the products are under production which is expected to be ready soon. 

Once we process the dispatch and upload the tracking details into our system you will receive an update via email."

Hello Everyone:

I hope y'll good, as the last swag in Jan & June in 2023 , I recived the swag after 2:3 month from order date,

the reason is:  products is not ready for ordering , after ordering it's begin production

So i expect y'll recive swags in march

Good Day To Everyone

I have ordered only 1 swag, there is absolutely no updates at all, its stuck at Order Placed status.

I have also redeemed 4 items. But still no any update from there 😕

I ordered 1 swag but still no update about swag from India

FYI! I received my swag today, i.e March 1, was 1 Bag.

I also haven't received my swags.

I ordered 1 Google Cloud Sip It Coffee Mug in december but still no update (I'm in Warsaw, Poland)

May 24: still haven't gotten the mug

A sad news. Did you try to contact their customer support at:  printose@printo.in ?

I did, they had some sort of delivery glitch back in early March and "will deliver very soon"... well, it's already May and still nothing)

I have already given up. It's obvious it's just delaying tactics with no
real commitment.

Lessee how this arcade season goes..while I understand the swag is just a
bonus to the free Google learning, it's still disappointing with how the
'achievements' were hyped up

I have received my swags for 2023 arcade now. 1 GCP thinking cap and 1 GCP beach bag.

I didn't receive my swag 

1. One cup

2. dark mode tea pot

Screenshot_20240303_192459.jpg

Same here. No movement, no response. 

raven_knit_0-1709607492785.png

Didn't get it till now.

Update to above response

Finally I got my swags on 18th march but the order page is still stuck on order placed status.

Try to write down an email to printose@printo.in regarding the same, you'll get some update from them.

Here are some of my previous benchmarks for swag delivery:

• For Arcade 2022, I got my swag within 7 weeks after ordering. They say the estimated time is 6-8 weeks, which was within the timeframe.
  • For Jan to Jun 2023 season, I ordered my swag on the first week of July and didn't get it till mid-Oct, around 14 weeks. That's almost double the amount of wait time, as the Arcade gets more popular, guess it's to be expected.
  • For Jul to Dec 2023 season (which is what we're all waiting for), I ordered the swag on the first week of Jan 2024, and it's been 9 weeks so far. Based on the earlier season's wait time, I wouldn't be surprised if the prizes arrive in mid-April 2024. 

For reference, I'm based in Canada, so it may be faster for those who live closer to the delivery centre in India. However, I noticed that once it's marked as "Shipped" it arrives at my location within days. 😀

I mailed at (PII Removed by Staff) and they reply me with this, so relax and wait for update in prize counter website.
Reply message:
"To provide you with more clarity, the last batch of orders, including yours, is scheduled to be dispatched before the 23rd of March. Once your package is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking details, allowing you to monitor its progress until it reaches your doorstep."

After waiting for 75 days there was no update.

Then I emailed Printo on the provided email address on the redemption page.
I got my T-shirt within 2 days. 

So stop waiting. Email them. Hope it helps.

Top Labels in this Space