.Introduction about myself

• Introduction:

Hello, my name is Karthikeyan and I am from Tamil Nadu, India. 🇮🇳 Currently, I am a college student pursuing my studies at Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, well-known as SSN College of Engineering, in the Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) department.

Area of Expertise and Learning:

I have expertise in mobile and iOS cross-platform development, as well as experience working with IoT devices. Currently, I am keen on expanding my knowledge by learning about Google Cloud Services (GCS).

Expectations from the Community:

I am looking forward to gaining knowledge about Google Cloud Services (GCS), exploring potential solutions, discovering free learning resources or opportunities available for students, and receiving guidance to help grow my company using Google's services.

Hobbies and Interests:

Outside of my academic pursuits, I enjoy studying towards my BE in CSE at SSN College of Engineering. Additionally, I am actively involved in creating protocols and prototypes for my company. In the future, I aspire to work with Google Cloud Services (GCS) after completing my college studies.

I am excited to engage with the community and eagerly await your responses!

2 0 129
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space