Learn To Earn Cloud Challenge Swags || Plzz Help Guyz

Did you get Any tracking link from Printos?
I have not even recieved the link ??
Can u Plzz Telll Me when i will get my swags and tracking Link From Printos ???

PLZZ HELPP GUYZZ PLZ REPLY ANYONE PLZZ

Solved Solved
0 5 355
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. I have made contact with the printose customer support. They send me an email that you will get your delivery within 3-4 weeks. So don't worry about the swags it will reach out to you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

hello.

To know the status of your swags go to the Printo page

https://printo.in/ 

on the page go to support

w1.jpg

You can contact them here, but I recommend that you write to them through the interactive chat, they answer it takes a while but they respond..

w2.jpg

You write to them and ask them for the gift. You have to provide them with the code they gave you when you confirmed the gift.

Check on "Delhivery" website by using your mobile number which you gave in the shipping details while ordering swags.

If you have ordered the Hoodie then don't worry as the hoodie delivery hasn't been started yet , and most probably you might get the package before you get the tracking link... Which has happened before . But if you ordered the lv 2 swags  and still didn't get it then you should contact with printo your check your delivery status from delhivery website using the mobile number you put in the claim form

yess my brother completed level 2 but he didn't get any swags yet

Yes. I have made contact with the printose customer support. They send me an email that you will get your delivery within 3-4 weeks. So don't worry about the swags it will reach out to you.

Top Labels in this Space