Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge: Coming soon!

The MLOps market is expected to grow to around $700 million by 2025, up from about $185 million in 2020 (source). With growth comes opportunity. Get the skills you need to take advantage of the opportunity with the next Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge. Coming later in June, learn how ML, data, and AI can drive speedy transformation in your current role, and your future. 

Get Ready

This is going to be, well, a challenge! So get an early start by completing the Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery skill badge. These labs will help you get familiar with key concepts and tools. Earning this skill badge will be a challenge requirement, so enroll now (if you haven't already) and you'll have a head start from day one. 

Use code 1q-l2e-getready for 20 no-cost credits when you enroll via this link. Log in for 9 credits (you may need to log out then log back in), take your first lab, then you’ll see 11 more. NOTE: Code expires 24 hours from now. 

What’s Next

70 159 60K
159 REPLIES 159

Wow really excited for this challenge 

Thanks @emily927  one doubt as mentioned in faq that if i have that skill badge way back then i don't need to di it again right 

You need to do it with another account I think. 

yes

I am not getting credits i try in different accounts also but still not getting credits

May code was expired already

Dont worry wait for the event to start

Any expected date, for event ?

@emily927 

@Abhishek213 

By end of this month I think so

new id or old one would work fine? 

Both. You can enroll via old one as well as new one.

You can

Woohoo! So excited to take part in it once again! Thank you @emily927 for providing us such a great, free of cost opportunity of learning GCP and even free google swags.

Please do a favor for Pakistani Students that the responsibility of prize-distribution shouldn't be given to such a company i.e PrintoSe from India is unable to deliver prizes to all students and participants of Learn to earn belong to Pakistan and Bangladesh. Even in Previous 2 seasons of Learn-to-Earn, PrintoSe disappointed Students soo much!!

I would suggest that Prize-distribution should be in the hands of Robertson Marketing, United States. So, there will be no issue of Prize delivery. So please take notice and resolve the issue ASAP.

I think the event is for particular region?
I it is internationally then it must deliver in each country, and your local company should deliver to you or Google will decide how it will be delivered into your company.

please do read instructions before joining and please don't balim Indian company or anything for not getting delivered or anything else. this is matter of google team to decide how they will deliver the swag.

Yes, it is an International event, for the last two seasons of learn to earn i have to provide the address of UAE other than the Pakistan. This seems a problem with the prize distribution.

Then Did you receive swags in UAE ??

Yes, I received.

Good Luck 🤞

PrintoSe always encountered Swags-delivery issue in Crimea Venezuela, Country in South America , Bangladesh, Pakistan , Iraq, Iran, Syrian Republic state. I obersved & beared the situation that even 6 months(half an year) passed, PrintoSe didn't dispatch Google Swags to many Participants belong to different countries on this Earth, & this is truth whatever i told.

no the event was international many users from egypt , too received the prize - 

due to export/import policy of different countries goodies weren't sent to them which was not mentioned on the website . 

@emily927 Please look after the issue. 

Well, have you received previous swag yet?

Hello @emily927 

Hoo good another retro to learn .. I was waiting for it to be announced ..
If I have labs done, are they useful for the challenge?

@emily927  @Richard_Rivero  can you provide me credits to start and complete the badge required? 

ritikachauhan211@gmail.com  is my mail

@emily927  @Richard_Rivero  could you please provide me with the credits needed to complete the pre-requisite badge? 

My email is pritosh4407@gmail.com

Thanking you!

imharry404
Participant V

Can we use the same id to join this event. I have joined GCP facilitator program.

Can we use same email for both program? or we have to use new email for this program

yeah me too... can we use same id??

Yes, you can

I'm excited too 😊 Nice to see some familiar names! 

Answering some questions... (please do check the FAQs here before you post new questions)

Q: if i have that skill badge way back then i don't need to di it again right 
A: Correct! There's a link in the FAQs to check your badge history. 

Q: Can we use same email for both program? or we have to use new email for this program
A: You do not need a new account if you already have one. If you lost access to your account, check out the FAQs for recovery steps. 

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and being some of the first to join the conversation!

Thank you..

Waiting for the event.

But usually in description, it'll state only badges from the date of event will be accepted. 

yes, all completion badge will be counted  after the enrolled date. If you have already complete it will not be counted.

So it is recommended to use new id, to avoid such conflicts.

But in faq written old badges will be too counted

if all the new quest will be already in my completed list then? 🤣

For this challenges we have different badges so even if u have done those labs or earned the badge earlier u have to do it again and fresh badges will be counted ----- the badge u will earn in this challenge will be totally new and different from the badges u see in the cloud skill boost 

ok, 
syllabus has released or not?

means list of badge which we have to complete?

means those quests which will be in this program?
or it still surprise for us.

Surprize

😂ok
bs seat full na ho jaye jldi se.
itna mehnat brbad ho jayega
limited seat hoga and log jyada to website fir se down hi rhega🤣like gcp facilitator 🤩

released or not?

VisionJain
Participant I

really exited

Top Labels in this Space