Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge: Coming soon!

The MLOps market is expected to grow to around $700 million by 2025, up from about $185 million in 2020 (source). With growth comes opportunity. Get the skills you need to take advantage of the opportunity with the next Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge. Coming later in June, learn how ML, data, and AI can drive speedy transformation in your current role, and your future. 

Get Ready

This is going to be, well, a challenge! So get an early start by completing the Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery skill badge. These labs will help you get familiar with key concepts and tools. Earning this skill badge will be a challenge requirement, so enroll now (if you haven't already) and you'll have a head start from day one. 

Use code 1q-l2e-getready for 20 no-cost credits when you enroll via this link. Log in for 9 credits (you may need to log out then log back in), take your first lab, then you’ll see 11 more. NOTE: Code expires 24 hours from now. 

What’s Next

70 159 60.4K
159 REPLIES 159

Is the link is still valid ??

Hello awesome people, 

Finished the Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery challenge https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/d54da545-1c91-4596-9687-d612d4a39c76/badges/2267....  Last part was the most challenging.

This Learn to Earn MLops Challenge could be starting any day now.. So excited and waiting....

Finished the Build and Optimize Data Warehouse with BigQuery challenge
https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/f6da47a0-4ccb-40ce-b94c-8b5d82386fe9/badges/2306...
Waiting for the MLOps challenge Learn to Earn Challenge 

When this event will start?

before end of this month stay tuned
less than a week remaining as per the session (

Ca someone share 10 credits please, @emily927  @Abhishek213  

Can you please provide 11 credits @emily927  @Abhishek213  @rituraj007 

Your email

Hey @Richard_Rivero  can you please send her some credits ?

would be a great help if you can, thanks in advance

@aradhya75358    Ready

hi @Abhishek213  Ready,    
if you want I'll add you to the group, put more credits to reach

Thanks

Hey 🙂 Do you still have credits available? I need some to finish this quest... Thank you!!!

@emily927  @Abhishek213  any tentative date, when the event will start?

Less than a week by end of june

I am also waiting for the date

It will be out soon

@Abhishek213  Any updates, when the event will start ?? Waiting for it, & excited to take part.

Coming week date not released yet....
Stay tuned here

Bronze 1
Bronze 1

is learn to earn program open?

Not wait for official release

Need Token for this Lab 

Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery: Challenge Lab

Update: the challenge has begun! Find details and codes here

Good luck!

@emily927   @Abhishek213 

Do i need to make changes yo the account ?

IMG-20220627-WA0014.jpeg

Yes you need to if you are participating in qwiklabs events for the 1st time just follow the link and follow all steps reach us if u need any help

Okay, this is for those who are doing it for 1st time

yes in order to receive price email you should enable it

@Abhishek213  @emily927  @sanjay70023 

I have completed all the labs of LEARN TO EARN: DATA analyst skills "blue badge "

But still badge is not being displayed in profile, please help

get started.JPG

U must have missed the first one check and update also if u haven't completed it then answer all q and let the lab run for 6 min 

Hello Everyone,

Glad to share, that I have completed all 3 badges and the requirement badge for Learn to Earn Challenge 

Here is my profile link: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/e780bdb7-5a10-43a2-9750-5f6043921a92

congrats happy to see

When are other badges coming live ?

@Abhishek213  @emily927 

today around 9pm
apporx as per faq

so will the deadline extend? or they will have a different deadline?

As the seats are remaining they may extend just wait for official
announcement

Please bring it in every 2 months because Google Cloud swag are vey needed to show to friends

In Learn to earn cloud Data Challenge I have done 1 skill badge and 3 game badges i.e I have completed first tier but I don't received email regarding swags.. please check and give me email regarding swags. 

Public Profile- https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/d6d721f5-a06a-4d26-9818-0f1010e9242e

I contact support@qwiklabs.com and mail my problem regarding it too many times but I didn't received any reply or mail regarding swags .Please give me reply as soon as possible and send me mail regarding swags @emily927 @Abhishek213 

Top Labels in this Space