Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Green flag!

The MLOps market is expected to grow to around $700 million by 2025, up from about $185 million in 2020. The big data analytics market is expected to grow to $68 billion by 2025. Build your Big Data and ML skills with the Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge, available starting now. Get the skills you need to take full advantage of Google Cloud’s powerful ML and AI tools, and to grow your career.

Available now

Starting now, join the data analyst skills track, designed to help you get familiar with basic tools and concepts. At the end of each lab, you’ll have hands-on experience with one or more of Google Cloud’s powerful data tools. NOTE: This badge is a requirement for prize eligibility.

As the challenge goes on, you’ll build on this foundation with increasingly complex tracks. New tracks open weekly. With each badge you earn, you get closer to the top tier prize.

Questions? Check the FAQs. Still have questions? Are you sure you checked the FAQs? Drop us a note here, in GCC.

Finally! Head on over to the start line. Good luck, can’t wait to see your new badges!

Start the challenge

32 209 13.7K
209 REPLIES 209

Is this the same badge we earned during early access so no need to join
again mam

MrKrishnaAgarwa_0-1656338536761.png

It is showing completed

I think because the game is same only no of slots increased 

Yes,

I think so this is the "early access" game but declared now as official

bro mera ea tick mark nehi ho raha haiScreenshot 2022-06-27 200015.png

run it till 6 minutes then end lab it will get ticked

Thanks, Abhishek I've Earned Successfully Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Data Analyst Skills Badges On My Profile.

Congrats 😃😃😃

++

End the lab after 3 minutes. Then you get the complete lab. 

And Also This One Screenshot 2022-06-27 200304.png

That lab has no points if u have badge in ur profile then u are fine

but not showing in my profile of Data Analyst Skills Track

are u able to start lab if yes then complete it if no then that game
expired u need to join again to complete

Exciteddd!😍

Hi @Richard_Rivero @Abhishek213 

I dont have enough credit, to finish prerequisite lab. Could you please add a few. If possible?
Appreciate

@Abhishek213 I see 9 credits only, even after use this code 😞

how much do u need

complete one lab u will get 20 credits 

can anyone plz tell me how to enroll..how to book my slot.....pl guide asap

Hey just click on this link  (first sign in to ur qwiklabs account) 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/games/2854?utm_source=qwiklabs&utm_medium=lp&utm_campaign=learn-...

and popup will come then enter this code - 1q-l2e3-595 and click join button u will be added

if my name starts showing in leaderboard with 0 point i am enrolled

??

yes! you are!

okayyy...next i have to complete 13+1 lab??

Yes @shailja1304 

Yes

Yes, Shailja Your Are Successfully Enrolled 🙂

thankku so much guys..

All the best happy learning 😃

if anyone has any doubts feel free to ask us we are happy to help you also check the main program site and faq first 

When will be the remaining Quests of Week 1 open ?? i.e Sports Data Analysis & Machine Learning Engineering? 

Will it open on tomorrow or next week, on Tuesday ??

Its open now

Can anyone help me to get the credits to complete "Pre-requisite: Skill Badge". Also, I used the code but it's not working.

No need for credits learn to earn cloud challenge and the code was working @Nishaanth1611 

Can anyone help me out with the credits to access the prerequisite quest? I am not having any credits to access the labs even after registering using the code .

@Sheetal no needs credits for learn to earn cloud challenge... it's free 

I am not getting credits to complete the pre-requisite lab

Top Labels in this Space