Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Update

Hello everyone!

Thanks for playing - we have reached the difficult decision to end the Learn to Earn challenge. We’ve been working to return labs to health, but the bugs are still swarming.

We’ll keep working on the bugs, but you’ve worked hard (and played hard!) to gain new skills and reach milestones. If you are eligible for a prize based on badges earned up to this point, watch for an email next week. 

Speaking of prizes, we’ll be adjusting tiers. Previously you needed a minimum of four challenge badges to be eligible for swag, plus the pre-requisite skill badge. Given the challenge closure, we’re starting prize eligibility at three Learn to Earn Cloud: Data Challenge badges. You’ll still need the pre-requisite skill badge too. 

You can review the badges you’ve earned in your profileTo receive email from us, please check your communication preferences and consider adding us to your address list.

Learn to Earn Data Challenge: Updated tiersLearn to Earn Data Challenge: Updated tiers

Alternate routes

We know we’ve cut this short, and I want to let you know that I’m personally very sorry for the inconvenience. Here are a few alternate routes for adding data skills to your repertoire: 

Explore courses designed to help you understand how to bring a data-first approach to your current and future jobs: 

Again, I’m terribly sorry for the closure. Thank you, as always, for being here and hope you’ll join us next time! 

Speaking of next time, if you're still reading, drop us a note and tell us what skills you're interested in learning next 👇 📚

48 410 22.7K
410 REPLIES 410

Mam kindly ping this post in the community otherwise people will keep asking about the program 

Hello @emily927 

One question, in some near future will the other challenge medals be enabled again,  🤔

Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Data & Database Engineering Skills  😐

Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Data Science Skills  😑

I could not obtain the last 2  😣  of the due to the problems that the laboratories presented    

same situation with me also ....i almost completed data science skills badge labs but 2 labs were having issue  and due to this i was not able to complete the badge 

Thanks for update,

waiting for next challenge.

Please back with new challenge.😍

please confirm me, Am I eligible for prize or not, I was not able to complete last 2 badges because of few labs were not working.

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/24061991-3111-4d61-882f-94e46cdc0c4f

check my profile and let me know, Am I eligible for prize or not..

If will receive email in next week if you're eligible for any prize

Yes you are eligible for the Google diary or pouch I mean that the no.1 price.

Eligible for tier 1 bro example dairy or poach you'll get 

Yes... Tier 1 prize of your choice

Thanks for the update 

one query @emily927  as  prize eligibility has been shifted can you please add a feature like students can have multiple option to choose swags of particular category like those who have completed all badges can choose from mug/diary/pouch/tshirt or all participants who has has earned all 5 badges will be shifted to tee only (AS PER PREVIOUS PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT)

Agree Please do this

Yes Please look into this matter. 

Yes agreed, as due to change in prize criteria if I have qualified for top tier prize T-shirt and if I don't want T-shirt there should be an option to select from second tier prize atleast. Option should be given to top tier winners to choose. @emily927 Please provide this option.

agree

@emily927 agreeed!

Yes @emily927, kindly enable this option where students can choose any specific swag till which they've earned the badges or keep the swag reward same as per the previous requirement of this challenge,  as @Abhishek213  mentioned in his message.

It's a request from all of us. 🙏

Yes Agree 

@emily927 Everyone desired to complete all the required tracks throughout the Journey to get the Top-Tier Prize. But We many were unable to do that due to Labs Bugs including me. But Due to Bugs that are still swarming. We couldn't lost hope to get the achievement of Top-Tier. And now Today the challenge was Ended abruptly... In this Exception case,, Please do the same.

i also agree ... @emily927  it would be great if add this feature of multiple option

@emily927 We have given our valuable time to this lab.Machine Learning Engineering Skills are too much time consuming each lab taken atleast 2 hours to complete all the task.Please given atleast one prize to each participant those who complete atleast two badges or you can  take time & try to fix the bugs or error and start the labs from where its end.  

Yes @emily927  kindly take our request. Change the eligibility to atleast 2 badges. 

@emily927 kindly make these changes!

Sir I have earned 3 Badge + 1 Skill badge called : Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery , Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Data Analyst Skills , Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge: Sports Data Analysis Skills , Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge: Machine Learning Engineering Skills. I Eligible for prizes...

yes u are eligible

What Prizes I am Eligible

diary / pouch

Former Community Member
Not applicable

solver69_0-1657802248618.png

what about me please tell 

u will get a bottle or a mug as a prize

@Former Community Member You will be eligible for 2 prize tier

sipper or tea pot

how lucky u are ..so many people to ans your questions 

Former Community Member
Not applicable

true i am thrilled to see people loving me so much 

yea

@Former Community Member you will get tshirt or mug as per updated swags

first tire prizes...pouch or a diary 

@emily927 what's the point of ending L2E abruptly ? Take time to repair the labs and extend the date of L2E , simple!

If these labs are used for learning or commercial purpose , it should be fixed immediately  

learn to earn will restart on september again
they ended because qwiklabs is having issues and many users abused support
team + they want the event to run smoothly so they ended they don't want
any participant to suffer

Hi @emily927 , small request. Can you add options for candidates that they can choose one swag from any of the mug/t shirt/ bottle etc  instead of just getting previously decided swag. I twill be helpful.

agree -

agree  because many have already done before as per the prize eligibility criteria so they must have the option to choose that particular prize also.

@emily927 agreed!

Top Labels in this Space