Learn to Earn Cloud Security Challenge: 1(ish) day left on current games!

Happy Friday y’all! The week is ending and so are this week’s games. 

Keep an eye on your game’s end date! Here’s what will happen when this week’s games close in just a few hours:

1. If you are not in any of the games yet… great news, NEW SEATS will be available! 
  2. If you have started and already finished a level… great news, you don’t need to finish that level again! Complete Level 1 only once (same for Levels 2&3). Once you earn the badge, you can move to other levels.
  3. If you started a level already but haven’t finished… the clock is ticking! It's a good idea to finish and earn the badge now, because while new games will open up, you will be starting over

Happy Learning! 

54 119 35.1K
119 REPLIES 119

ap (1).JPG

 Mission Accomplished thanks @Yugali @emily927 @michael 

For this amazing game . 

All levels are really challenging especially the palo alto labs   speedruns really helped me a lot and i love playing games 😃 looking forward for more games in future 😃

Please tell me how can I enroll

Yesterday, there were some limited slot openings in all three steps,

• 10000 for Step 1 
  • 5000 for Step 2
  • 5000 for Step 3

Unfortunately, all the slots were filled very quickly.

Rest assured, another opening will be available soon!

How to know when a new slot is available?

Is there any chance of slot opening after 27 for level 2 and 3

Mostly, no.

level 2 will not be opened any more.........level 3 has a chance but too low

I have completed all the labs in level 1 , but it's not showing completed. Can you please help me with this ?

Do I need to create a new qwiklabs account to participate in this program?

You can use your old account too 

For more info check the Source of Truth (official program page)  

yes you can use

Thanks Yugali! Appreciate the explanation. 

@Wrik_13 if you don't have a Skills Boost (previously Qwiklabs, details here) account, you'll need to create one if you want to participate. If you already have an account, you can use that one without creating a new one.

Good luck to everyone wrapping up your badges this week, and looking forward to seeing even more achievements next week!

Hello,

When are you guys gonna fix this error =>This game is not currently open for joining, in level 1. I have completed the lvl 2 and lvl 3. But getting error on lvl 1 since the day challenge started.

Well, now the slots will be open again. Register again now, there won't be any problem now, guess. 

Still the same issue 😞

The slots will get opened this upcoming Sunday. So keep an eye out for the date and time. Someone from the Google cloud post the announcement 1 day prior to the new slots opening. I hope this helped. Don't keep fussing over it.

Yeah i did😅😅

Can u tell me how i can get the notification???     Will they mail me or I have  to check any posts?  and where to check kindly tell....

Can I still follow it, what date and day for the next slot?

This sunday

Can u tell me when it will open?   as i am facing the 0 slots issue

Next sunday

yep...and can u tell me how can i see the notification of opening....Will they mail about it or i have to see some posts as i am not getting it.

No mail
Just keep checking main site
I.e https://go.qwiklabs.com/learn-to-earn

Can you tell the exact timing as i got to know that after 15 mins all slots are booked....So I have to hurry up for this

10am ist

ohh okay Thank You so much....

Can I still join this event?

Hi Ahmed,

i'm facing this issue my level 1 level 2 level 3 all game is unlocked and This game is not currently open for joining this error.

The slots will get opened this upcoming Sunday. So keep an eye out for the date and time. Someone from the Google cloud post the announcement 1 day prior to the new slots opening. I hope this helped. 

thanks this sunday.

Could you tell me if you had enrolled in the Level 1? i.e. Join the Lab by entering the codes.?

Thanks For reply level 1 also same error This game is not currently open for joining

Its because the slots have got filled up , buddy. Wait till this Sunday, new limited slots will get opened. Enroll at that time by entering the codes that will be provided. Keep an eye out on the date and timing. Slots tend to get filled in 10-15mins as many people are trying to enter in this challenge. Enroll yourself for the Level 1 at that time.

Mission Accomplished thanks @Yugali @emily927 @michael 

For this amazing game . Screenshot (10).png

😅😅

Completed all the three levels of the game in neck of time !!! Phew !!!

Good game, time rush, bit challenging and lots of fun in learning...

Here is my accomplishment:

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/651572e6-55c7-4eb0-b3fe-b1f49ea83ed3

ramjisriramhot_0-1642278322130.png

for level 2 and 3, need join first in level 2 and 3? or join in level 2 if complete join to level 3?

Top Labels in this Space