Learn to Earn Cloud Security Challenge: 1(ish) day left on current games!

Happy Friday y’all! The week is ending and so are this week’s games. 

Keep an eye on your game’s end date! Here’s what will happen when this week’s games close in just a few hours:

1. If you are not in any of the games yet… great news, NEW SEATS will be available! 
  2. If you have started and already finished a level… great news, you don’t need to finish that level again! Complete Level 1 only once (same for Levels 2&3). Once you earn the badge, you can move to other levels.
  3. If you started a level already but haven’t finished… the clock is ticking! It's a good idea to finish and earn the badge now, because while new games will open up, you will be starting over

Happy Learning! 

54 119 35.2K
119 REPLIES 119

Join both first and then complete otherwise u may lose a seat all the best
Check this post for more info
https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Learning-Forums/Learn-to-Earn-Cloud-Security-Challenge-New-S...

Hey @Yugali  @emily927 

Many people are not seeing lock icon on their dashboard but they have earned the badge and its visible on their public profile  please guide and what are u going to check for eligiblity

Hey @Yugali 
Actually I have already completed level 2 of this challenge.
But when the seats opened again , I joined all three levels as I didn't knew.
Do I have to complete all three levels now as I have joined them again???

No only one u haven't earned badge

Okay, 
so , even though I have joined the level, I don't necessarily have to do that level again as long as I have the badge.  Right?

Yes

Thank you!!!

No you wont have to complete

what is the lab token for level one labs?

Mentioned on login tab

I could only enrol for level 1 when the seats were open today. Is there any chance by which I can enrol for the other 2 challenges?

After 24th Jan, will seats be available again to join levels 2 and 3?

Yes, the slots will get opened up after 7 days I suppose or on next Sunday. Just keep an eye on the time and date.

have you tried level 1? To be particular GSP335 of level 1? I am getting an error saying "Please check the WordPress site is running with proper certificate". 

I could only enrol for level 1 when the seats were open today. Is there any chance by which I can enrol for the other 2 challenges?

After 24th Jan, will seats be available again to join levels 2 and 3?

definetely it will open, stay tuned...........

vaibhavshikhar_0-1642350436343.png

Hey @Yugali   @emily927 so glad i completed this challenge yesterday (https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/cd4790f3-bd7d-4c0e-bb41-94f197f30af8) it was an awsm learning experience throughout the way I learnt a a lot about cloud security in this few days thankyou for the challenge and keep bringing more😀

When will the new seats be available?

Next week
i.e next sunday

Please some one reply 

What if I earned Teo badges am I eligible for prizes 

Level 1 is must

Level 1 is a must and along with that you have to complete 2nd and 3rd level in order to be eligible for schwags.

For two level alsonwill get swag ryt

Yes, but LEVEL 1 IS A MUST. Along with the level 1, complete both

Yeah😃

If you complete 2 and 3rd level, you wont be eligible for schwags.

When will it open for joining the game?

where we know the date and timing of new slots? any link

but my error is this = "This game is not currently open for joining."

why show me this error

Level 1 slots were opened
I think they might be full by now

Level 2 slots are still 0. Will new slots be available or it's complete? I enrolled for 1 but 2nd was full till then.

Only level 3 will be opened 

As for now

Please I want to join the game. What should I do?

which Indian time last week challenge opened?

10 29 am

Mission accomplished 😎 

U all are very lucky.........I have not get any slot yet

You will surely get this time stay tuned  .

cool
congrats

How will I able to join

Top Labels in this Space