Learn to Earn Cloud Security Challenge: 4 trends and a question

Working hard on security labs? Only a short time left on Levels 1 and 2! Up to date links and codes can always be found on go.qwiklabs.com/learn-to-earn. (No changes at this point.)

You’ll notice that this #LearnToEarnCloud challenge gets pretty deep into cloud security concepts. And security is a pretty timely topic. Did you notice how this lab addresses the recent Log4j vulnerability? 

Cyber-security experts at Google Cloud made four predictions about what to watch in 2022:

1. Targeting of supply chains
  2. Return to office and shifting work models back and forth between on-prem and cloud
  3. Paying down security debt like instituting two-factor authentication
  4. KYD (Know Your Data): where it is, what data is sensitive (for example if an intruder accesses logs, which ones are sensitive?) and how it’s protected

Do these predictions resonate with you? Which one is most important? Which one would you like to know more about? Comment below to share your thoughts. 

For me, I’m most interested in #4. (Though I am also interested in #2, as return-to-office is something many of us are experiencing realtime!)

Good luck on the last few labs! 

6 24 1,949
24 REPLIES 24

Apigee API Management Fundamentals Lab of Level 1 is not starting. I have tried a lot of times. and I am getting no solution to this.

This should be resolved now. Please give it another go when you have a moment - thanks for the heads up and thanks for stopping by! 

Hi, @emily927 , could you please tell me whether level3 will open or not?

Thank you.

Hey try clearing cache and data of your browser also it happened because to many people were doing the same lab together so support team advised me to do after few hrs and the lab was completed smoothly 

Note - ignore the errors which pops up while you save the product its normal keep trying it will be saved 

@emily927 will there be more seats for level 3 or it won't reopen 

@emily927   

Knowing how intruders get into our systems and how we can block them before they can spy on our import docs etc., I have a request Can we have a full course on cybersecurity on our QWiklabs platform with more quests and labs?  

What happen to level 3 in the challenge it is not showing?

It ended.

removed from the game.

point 2

what about lvl-3

It is removed from the challenge

It was a teaser for the bonus challenge🙂. Looker was a nice touch. Had fun, and learned a lot in that lab for sure. Feels nice to have the key for all the locks.

Hey cool way of presenting this 😉.

Thanks 😊

Hey @emily927 , as the Bonus level launched in midnight, I missed this challenge as well as many others. Is there any possibility to reopen this bonus level??

Hello @emily927, The Bonus level was launched at 1 AM IST, and we don't have any prior information about it. When I woke us and checked Emails, I learned that there was a bonus level, and all slots were full. Are there any changes that slots will open again?

I am hoping for your reply soon.

Regards,

Kaushik

You will get by march 22

Finally completed Level-1 & Level-2 it was a great opportunity to learn with Google and I appreciate Google for providing us knowledge for free. 

My Profile - https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/5e9fd6ce-f8bc-4a8c-90a8-3fd83341f228

Hi @emily927 , I'm completed level 1 and 2 but unfortunately I'm not enrolled in level 3 so not completed. 

My profile 

https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/ab9253ab-bf2e-4475-a0ba-4b4357777628 

Thank you 😊 

Congrats on ur new badge no prob  more challenges coming soob

Soon

When will the order link be given?

Anytime before march 22

You won't get it immediately

Top Labels in this Space