Learn to Earn Cloud Security Challenge: Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the challenge! How are you finding the labs? This is our toughest challenge yet. Take your time, and if you need more details about a particular step, don’t be afraid to Google it 😉 If you don’t pass a lab on the first attempt, you can always try it again. 

Speaking of time, did you notice the games’ end dates? Each game is scheduled to end in a few days. 

Game end dates are always available here.Game end dates are always available here.

But how does this work when the challenge is still running? Great question. All the games are part of the challenge. When one game ends, another game will open up (until the challenge ends). This gives you a new opportunity to claim a seat and get free access to labs. Up to date links and codes can always be found on go.qwiklabs.com/learn-to-earn.

Important: If you complete a level this week, you do NOT need to complete that level again. 

Example: This week, Mira joined all 3 levels and completed only levels 1 and 2. But they did not complete level 3 before the game’s end. Next week, Mira will want to join level 3. But not levels 1 and 2. 

This means that if you didn’t get a seat this week, there are more chances coming. 

How to stay up to date on new games and codes? We’ve noticed there are a few different folks talking about the challenge. This is great and I love seeing helpers in our community! But please keep in mind that this is the source of truth

Good luck, and I'm excited to see some of those badges rolling in!

37 158 17.9K
158 REPLIES 158

Hey Emily,

Are you planning to add more seats for the challenge? 

yes ig, just wait till the current game ends, also ig they have extended the program till 31st

Thanks for the information!

That means we can still participate in the game till 31st jan, and after the current game is ends,new slots will be available. right?

Yup that's a great way to summarize! Thank u!

(Clarifying, it's possible that the challenge will end before January 31. Latest info is always, always available on go.qwiklabs.com/learn-to-earn.)

Will we able to join the 30 days challenge after 31st january as i missed out on it and im keen to participate in it ?

which challlenge are you talking about 

30 days of google cloud it has been ended 

Yeah I really liked the idea or new labs thanks @emily927 .

So we just need to complete all badges in any sequence right 

also will there be any additional challenge like last session 

Yes, it's totally fine to complete levels out of order! The labs increase in difficulty as you level up, so I def recommend trying at least a few level 1 and 2 labs before tackling level 3 if this is your first time diving into cloud security. 

As far as additional challenges? Well, if there are, I am not going to ruin the surprise 🤐

I found it totally Different some of the level 1 labs which are new i think they were a bit difficult but level 2 and level 3 were just a piece of cake i liked this challenge it was very addictive i liked it Thank You and Qwiklab Team for setting up such an amazing challenge!!

Thanks @emily927 for informing..

i have completed all the labs they all are great it's fun doing them but some labs doesn't show points but it's has mark of completion....... it's okay..?? 

And more things labs have bugs and some instructions not complete on the labs so check them if you can inform gcloud team..!!

Yeah thats okay ,you just need the check mark before the labs

And i have reported to qwiklabs team about the labs having bugs they are working on it and some recently got fixed

Hey thats okay there are few labs which doesnt have any points 😃

Thanks emily927 for this valuable information

Ma'am, does this mean after 16 Jan our current progress in the game will get vanished if we couldn't complete the level?

Like I have completed 2 labs of level 2 till 16 Jan, as this game will end do I need to enroll in a new game to complete level-2? 

Yeah u will have to start again u still have time try completing by 16

Done all the labs and complete level 3.. it was super exciting... It's first time I did any google program... Now looking to participate in more programs...

you can enroll around lots of lab try them...🤦‍♂️

Thanks for the update. I missed out on level 1 so will keep an eye out for when sign ups reopen next week and hopefully nab a spot 🙂

So does that mean if I have enrolled in one of the levels and couldn't finish it by this week then my progress will be rest as well as my enrollment or only the progress will get reset? 

@emily927 Thanks for the updates.

🚀🚀🚀

Yeahh

Hi folks I had completed all 3 challenges.

My Qwiklab profile: https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/eac78937-6453-45bc-9af8-840a3158f15c

Thank you @emily927 #qwiklab #learntoearn #googlecloud

Screenshot_20220112-130102_Chrome.jpg

There is a glitch in the Level 1 Challenge Lab. 

Is it okay if I leave Level 1 and do Level 2 & 3? Will I be able to enrol in Level 1 later and continue?

yes you can just @Yugali posted take look in that 

and there is no glitch in any lab all the level are working proply check steps may be you miss something 

No, we are not missing any step still it's giving error. Wordpress site is NOT AT ALL deploying. :")

There wasn't a bug before but now there is and maybe qwiklabs will fix it in a few hrs.

when we are deploying WordPress, it's asking for cert-manager.io even though it's installed correctly. 

Wait I will give you the code , even I was facing issues in this but now I am facing another issue 🙂 Wordpress site is not showing up. 

🙂Buggy lab

Totally. @emily927 Please look into the matter. I even tried talking to the Help support , they gave me the code and video still it's not working.

Yes I face same type of issues in my lab

I completed same lab today for testing I didn't face any issue try doing it in morning 

all labs are working fine now 

Run all commands one by one not directly paste it

I understand but few of us are really facing issues in this . I personally have tried running one by one and doing perfectly . Qwiklabs support are kind enough to provide me the codes and video , still it's not working, still I am facing issue while deploying the wordpress site. 

Hey, everyone. I just completed this lab after a lot of struggle! Kindly refer the video below which MAGICALLY WORKED FOR ME. Thanks everyone who contributed in helping to me. Being a part of the community is just nice!

The video which worked for me! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA1TdNevdPo

Yeap the lab works perfectly, we were being impatient 🙂, now I finally found where I was wrong. Check out my profile as well.

Hey, everyone. I just completed this lab after a lot of struggle! Kindly refer the video below which MAGICALLY WORKED FOR ME.

The video which worked for me! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA1TdNevdPo

Will there be new seats available for the program after sometime, so that others who didn't register for the program will also be able to participate? 

I was doing learn to earn challenge but unfortunately my account got blocked somehow (I did not do any kind of malpractice ,I was doing my tasks I was assign to ) can u please review my account or give me any kind of suggestions to recover the account @emily927 

Top Labels in this Space