New Challenge: Sports Data

Have you been following the World Cup? Or do you like foretelling the future? If so, this challenge is for you (just kidding on that second one). You’ll get hands-on experience with data analysis and machine learning, building from basics up to predicting match outcomes 🔮

And whatever game you’re watching Sunday, or maybe no game at all, these no-cost labs will get you valuable data skills, plus one more Arcade point!

So pick a team (choose carefully, you cannot change teams later) and join the game today.

Join here. 

PS: Teams are just for fun and friendly competition, no impact to badges or points, so please don’t overthink it 😉

13 43 7,250
43 REPLIES 43

When will next holiday challenge begin?

Will the holiday Challenge part 2 will open or not ? Beacuse there are so time consuming labs and yesterday night there was heavy traffic for this reason I have to leave the lab in middle and i have missed out the badge. 

Moreover, In likedin qwiklab's event page it shows that it will close today midnigt. So why it is closed yesterday ? For this time misconception I had missed out the badge . Now what will i do ? Please open the challenge for one day. 

As per faq any challenge can end before the deadline.

The emergence of the "New Challenge: Sports Data" brings exciting opportunities for sports enthusiasts and data analysts alike. With the ever-growing availability of sports data, including statistics, player performance, and betting trends, it opens doors to deeper insights and informed decision-making. Websites like https://www.vpesports.com/betting/stake play a pivotal role in this domain by providing a platform for sports betting enthusiasts to leverage data-driven strategies. As the world of sports evolves, so does the importance of accurate and reliable data analysis, making it a key factor in gaining a competitive edge in sports betting and fostering a deeper understanding of athletic performance. Embracing this challenge allows us to unlock new dimensions in the sports industry and explore untapped potential.

Top Labels in this Space