No-code November Challenge: Game on!

This challenge is all about the low-code/no-code movement: the idea of creating beautiful, rich apps without necessarily knowing how to write Python (or JavaScript, HTML, CSS etc.).

The notion that citizen developers and non-technical folks can bring ideas to life without writing a single line of code feels very empowering. Especially for non-technical folks. (Like me!) But even if you have a coding background, the no-code/low-code movement can help you work more efficiently and build a stronger team, saving time and cycles

So who is the No-Code November challenge for? Anyone and everyone, no experience required 😀

✔️ You might have an idea for an app, but not much coding experience. 

✔️ You might have experience, but no time to start from scratch. 

✔️ Or you might just be exploring a concept to see what’s possible. 

Wherever you are in your application development journey (even if you aren't on one!), this challenge can help you learn the skills you need for fast-tracking your ideas and bringing them to life. 

Plus a few goodies, like badges and Arcade points 😉

Join the game here.

PS: Have you ever built an app? Did you use a no-code/low-code platform? Share your favorite platforms (NC/LC or otherwise!) in the comments if you have a minute 🙂👇

18 34 19.2K
34 REPLIES 34

Capture.PNG

and here we goooooooooooo 

Public profile - https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/f99cc491-0ef7-4f3f-85f5-d7d5c388e86c

For nocode platform I have used Autocode for building a music discord bot during a hackathon... 

congratulations. 

Thank you

Congratulations! That badge looks nice 😉. I wasn't able to join , hoping that new spots would open up soon 🤞🏻.

Inspiring literally.

Thanks

Hi , abhishek

No-Code November Challenge Round 2 , were you able to participate in the second round ? When I tried it said access denied to the resource. 

Yes i completed both game on first day itself
Actually the 2nd round game ended today at 9:30am IST
Thats why its showing access denied

Thanks for replying. 

I missed it 😥

Hello 

I Finally finish it. 

I used to build application with Java, but I enjoyed the AppSheet :).  

There is a lot of spots 

good luck. 

Congrats 😄😄

Why in calendar shows the wrong timings of events and start before it? Please open a few more spots.

@emily927 can we get a sneak peak of the prizes that will be available to redeem, the prize counter only shows 4 itmes and all of them were given in previous challenges...

I thought it was going to start from 3:01pm IST as I have seen on the website, but now I am seeing it has already started and time was updated to 6:00am IST 😅

Hope to see some more slots again 😄😁

please open more slots!!!

opening by evening

No-Code November challenge, more spots open now. 

Hurry, Just 716 Spots Left!

Just opened up more spots! 

While setting something up on YouTube, I noticed a great quote from Priyanka Vergadia: "Play with the tech." What a great approach! Check out her 4 steps for how to get a job in cloud without a degree. 

Did anyone try this lab: Getting Started with Elasticsearch on Google Cloud. I am getting errors starting the elastic search in spite of following instructions properly and lost credit points retrying 😞

We want more seat Google.

Quick note - round one is wrapping up, but round two starts in just a few hours. Join the game here. Good luck!

Hii

Hello ma'am

There is no slot for round 2 now

So Some spots will be increased  or not???

as it's 4 days left

Hai @emily927 

I missed the No-Code November Challenge Round 2. Is there any chance to increase the number of spots?

Thanks,

Vinmayi N

Don't worry guys!

It's  a 4 days event, so the slots will be refilled time to time. Don't worry about it so much.

Just do it as soon as possible, Don't wait for last day, if you wait for last day maybe then all slots might exhausted and you won't get your badge.

So do it as sooner as possible. 

Happy Clouding ☁️🤗

Hey @emily927 can you please share the minimum no of badges required to  be eligible for swags (lots of members of my community are having this question )

• Did you make your Community ?

yeah currently its private but we will make  it public soon 

Seems great 👍 

Would love to join 😁😍

No Code November 2022 - Apps Scripts

0 spots remaining

When More Spots Comming

I am getting access denied option while attempting No code nov 1st challenge. I am using my org email.Screenshot (206).png

Because 1st game expired...

To access this Qwiklabs Trivia October 2022do we need any points?

Where can we found more of these challenges? It would be interesting for us to share with our community we build in parallel of our no-code job board. We built (URL Removed by Staff) with Weweb + Xano + Ghost. 

Top Labels in this Space