Seeking Advice for Cloud Digital Leader Exam Preparation

Dear Google Cloud Community Members,

I'm currently preparing for the Cloud Digital Leader exam, scheduled for the day after tomorrow, and I could use some guidance. Your insights and experiences with this exam or similar certifications would be incredibly valuable to me.

If you have any advice, tips, or recommendations on effective study strategies, recommended resources, key focus areas, or anything else you think might be helpful, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you all in advance for your support and assistance. Your contributions will undoubtedly enhance my preparation efforts and increase my chances of success in the Cloud Digital Leader exam.

Regards,
Omkar

Solved Solved
1 14 1,006
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To prepare for the Cloud Digital Leader exam, you should:
Google Cloud has provided an exam guide and sample questions that candidates can review.

You may complete the learning path for Cloud Digital Leader on Google Cloud Skills Boost, Coursera, or Pluralsight.

Some of the practice Udemy exams are Google Cloud Digital Leader (CDL) Practice Exam, Google Cloud Digital Leader - Practice Exams - 100% Success, and Practice Exams | Google Cloud Digital Leader (GCDL).

There are some study guides as well as cheat sheets available to revise about key concepts and terms of cloud computing and Google Cloud such as those available at; such as guidance on taking an examination “Cloud Digital Leader Study Guide - Google Search”and approaching the certification “Google Cloud Certified – Cloud Digital Leader Certification Exam - Whizlabs”6.

Relax enough before sitting for it.

I hope it helps. Good luck in your test. You have got this! 😊

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

CDL learning path on GCSB.

Thanks 😀

To prepare for the Cloud Digital Leader exam, you should:
Google Cloud has provided an exam guide and sample questions that candidates can review.

You may complete the learning path for Cloud Digital Leader on Google Cloud Skills Boost, Coursera, or Pluralsight.

Some of the practice Udemy exams are Google Cloud Digital Leader (CDL) Practice Exam, Google Cloud Digital Leader - Practice Exams - 100% Success, and Practice Exams | Google Cloud Digital Leader (GCDL).

There are some study guides as well as cheat sheets available to revise about key concepts and terms of cloud computing and Google Cloud such as those available at; such as guidance on taking an examination “Cloud Digital Leader Study Guide - Google Search”and approaching the certification “Google Cloud Certified – Cloud Digital Leader Certification Exam - Whizlabs”6.

Relax enough before sitting for it.

I hope it helps. Good luck in your test. You have got this! 😊

Thanks for such detailed guidance 😀

@Piyushkumbhar07 wrote:

learning path for Cloud Digital Leader on Google Cloud Skills Boost,

Yeah this worked for me 😊

@Piyushkumbhar07 wrote:

“Cloud Digital Leader Study Guide - Google Search”

I searched for a study guide or cheat sheet for quick revision, but it wasn't beneficial in my case.

@Piyushkumbhar07 wrote:

I hope it helps. Good luck in your test. You have got this! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks @Piyushkumbhar07 , and the exam was excellent, expecting a good result 🤞

I completed the course on 17 mailed you all the details but didn't receive any voucher why

Hey Buddy,

Cool down we are not the official Community Manager/Staff at Google Cloud Community.

Thanks!

I have just completed CDL Beta exam. I have used CDL beta exam guide questions and Gemini Advanced.

@Viacheslav wrote:

I have just completed CDL Beta exam.

How was it?

@Viacheslav wrote:

I have used CDL beta exam guide questions and Gemini Advanced.

Cool thanks @Viacheslav 😀

Interesting, 70 questions for 2 hours. 50 minutes was enough for me.

Great 🎉

Hi, I want to do it... how do you do it?

I took the practice test, and I believe it's the ideal preparation resource for the Cloud Digital Leader exam. Practicing with this practice test, I experienced significant improvement in my understanding of the exam concepts. On the day of the exam, I approached it with confidence, feeling well-prepared and without nervousness. As a result, I passed exam on my first attempt.

@rowlandcarr wrote:

I believe it's the ideal preparation resource for the Cloud Digital Leader exam.

Thanks, buddy 😀

@rowlandcarr wrote:

As a result, I passed exam on my first attempt.

Wooh! Thats great 🎉

Top Labels in this Space