Study Buddies: Start here!

Welcome to ACE Study Buddies! We’re kicking off a one-month study session, during which we’ll dive deep into topics covered in the ACE certification exam study guide. Thinking about registering for the exam? Great! Not interested in ACE? Also great! The topics we’ll cover apply to exam prep and the real world. 

Here’s what you get:

1. No-cost access to valuable learning resources including labs, Q&A, and curated content.
  2. No-cost access to earning four skill badges, a Google Cloud credential.
  3. A Study Buddy badge, exclusively for participating in the inaugural study buddy month. 

Plus you’ll have an opportunity to join a team of study buddies to help each other share resources, stay motivated, and grow your personal network. 

Get started

Here’s how to participate:

1. Join the game! 
  2. Use this code to join: 1q-study-458
  3. Choose your team. (Thanks to @ashikravindran@Babar_Ali and @Abhishek213 for the team names!)
    NOTE: You cannot change teams after you join, so choose carefully! 
  4. Start a lab and play the game!
    NOTE: You’ll notice some of the game items are unavailable. We’ll activate each one over the coming weeks. 
  5. Come back to GCC and find your study group’s thread. Introduce yourself and meet your teammates! (Completely optional and just for fun.) (And to make things even simpler, here are the threads for the Cloud Acers, Cloud Brainstormers, and Cloud Stars!)

This is challenging

You’ll notice the labs in this particular game are, well, challenging. Here are a few different ways to approach the challenge labs:

• Find the skill badges associated with each challenge lab, and explore. You can usually piece together the solution based on the other labs in the skill badge!
  • Check with your study buddies. Are they having trouble too? Sometimes two brains are better than one. 
  • If you don’t solve it on your first try, that’s OK. You can try it again, and get a little further on each attempt. 

Good luck!

24 REPLIES 24

Done ..  inside the startd group 😁

Joined the game. 4 challenge labs and 4 quizzes. Looking forward for others to join the teams. 

Joined! cloud Acers team @Abhishek213 @emily927 

Great. This will be fun. 

Joined. Cloud Acers!!!!

I was late for Google Clout Challenges; late for Qwiklabs Trivia August 2022; and couldn't finish the Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge because of the technical issues (so no swag for me sadly). Hopefully I can complete at least this...

Oh no! I'm sorry the timing hasn't been working out.

This one is more of a rolling challenge. I hope you enjoy!

Unable to join the game. Showing  "This game is not currently open for joining."  - 0 spots remaining

More slots just opened up!

Hi! More spots just opened 🥳 you should be able to participate now!

@emily927  create some more spots so others can join

Hello every one 

it apperes to me that the game has ended ???? what should I do ??

0145.JPG

Spots are filled

No its updated check once

@Bholoubi more spots are open now; I hope you can snag one!

Hello @carrie  I just finished the  lab ( Studdy Buddy Quiz Round 2 )that was fun. 

Cloud Acers are in the top spot - nice work! 

DYK the first lab in the game maps to the Create and Manage Cloud Resources Skill Badge? You can use the skill badge to learn how to solve the challenge. And while you're at it, you can add the skill badge to your collection. (You might already have it - it's one of the most popular!)

Joined. Cloud Stars team 🎉

Hello every one :

Hello @emily927 , thank you for this opportunity I joined (Cloud Acers) and I reviewed all the challenge labs ...😊  that was fun.  

I just finished "Studdy buddy Quiz Round 2"

good luck every one. 

Is this open for everyone?

Now the challenge ended you can take part in the starup challenge just
check the pinned thread

Thank you

so sad can't join

Top Labels in this Space