Suggestion for Arcade 2024 points checking

From my experience, it is hard to check the arcade points. It would be great if we have a easier way to check the points.

(At least, I still don't know how to check it even someone said could paste my profile URL to somewhere in the arcade page, but I am not able to find where it is. )

0 2 231
2 REPLIES 2

When you log in to 'Google Cloud Skills Boost,' go to the profile section, and you need to make your profile public. Once done, you should be able to find a link under your name in the profile section. Whenever the Arcade begins, scroll down, and you'll see the 'Point Calculator' where you need to enter that profile link.

It is actually impossible to do so at this point since the Arcade is not currently open and thus, the section where it used to be possible to check your points is disabled. It obviously makes no sense to check at this time. Once the arcade re-opens, then it should be re-enabled and you should be able to check your points using your Google Cloud Skills Boost profile URL. Until then, it makes no sense whatsoever. Keep in mind that unless the fix the issue that caused points to be calculated incorrectly, whatever points are shown should be taken only as a reference with an asterisk.

Top Labels in this Space