Swag Drop: The Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit

Imagine this: a sleek, white circular device, adorned with the iconic super cloud logo with unparalleled style in your hand! This isn't just an ordinary charger kit; it's a must-have for every tech-savvy individual.

Yugali_0-1700572259798.pngThe Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit, positioned in the Standard Tier, is the latest addition to the array of Arcade Swag items that you can claim at the upcoming Prize Counter. But first, let's take a look at why this kit is a non-negotiable addition to your swag collection:

1) Simplicity at its best: Brimming with aesthetics, the Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit boasts a sleek, circular design that proudly showcases the super cloud logo— a perfect style companion that effortlessly marries convenience with a touch of flair.

2) Cable Harmony: Bid farewell to cable chaos! Inside this nifty device, you'll find an expertly  organized charging arsenal. With cables for B, C, Lightning  and OTG neatly tucked away, say hello to a clutter-free charging experience that fits right into your on-the-go lifestyle.

Yugali_1-1700572259805.png3) Intelligent Storage Hub: Beyond charging, this kit transforms into your portable tech hub. Equipped with a built-in sim card ejector and dedicated slots for sim and memory cards, it ensures that not only are your devices charged, but your essentials are systematically organized.

The Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit is poised to redefine how you approach charging on the go. So, don’t forget to stay tuned for the Prize Counter dates. Until then, accumulate more Arcade Points and get ready to amplify your tech swag!

See you in the Cloud!

17 13 18.3K
13 REPLIES 13

Nice.when arcade premium plus swags revealed .If google provided any tablet,Mini 'PC's,Mini iPods ',Mini tablet,in premium plus  swags prize counter then it will be really helpful all arcade insiders.  Wireless Keyboard ,wireless mouse also good option.

Yeah tablet would be great choice

I think Arcade Facilitators got something like tablets

its desk display assistant

How much arcade point want for this..?

Is there any trivia or quest in December month arcade?

it's surprize

How is it surprise?

They will do something special I think 

😂

Hi 

This swag is no showing in the link Provided for me Can any one help

I have collected 8 arcade points but in the price counter Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit is not available please help me asap

my public profile link -https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/80597903-2d7c-48f6-b800-ec23c04c7719

@Yugali 

Untitled.jpg

Yes I was also looking forward to buy this but unable to find this on the prize counter page.

can we get 2 milestone swags if we have enough points

Top Labels in this Space