Swag Drop: The Google Cloud Thirst Buster

Incoming Hydration Support!

In response to the need of the hour, we are adding a new member to your favorite Hydration Buddies - The Google Cloud Thirst Buster!

Hydrating buddies (1).gif

Placed in the Premium Milestone, The Google Cloud Thirst Burster is the perfect companion to keep you refreshed throughout the day.

Here’s what is has to offer:

1) Spill-proof: The clever grip-pad design minimizes the risk of accidental spills, so you can focus on what matters most.

2) Comfy and Stylish: Made with a soft rubber rope and a sleek, artistic design, the Thirst Burster is as easy on the eyes as it is on your hands.

3) One-Handed Hydration: The single-hand open/close flip lid makes staying hydrated a breeze, even when you're on the go. Plus, it helps keep dust and leaks at bay.

Yugali_2-1713851578629.png

4) Perfect Flow Control: The moderate rim size allows for comfortable drinking and prevents scalding from excessively hot beverages.

5) Safe and Insulated: The double-layered, food-grade PP tub ensures safe use with hot or cold liquids, while the heat insulation keeps your hands comfortable.

6) Easy Cleaning: The wide bottle opening and smooth interior walls make cleaning the Thirst Burster a breeze.

7) Durable and Scratch-Resistant: The finest textured PP casing protects the bottle from scratches and slips, ensuring it stays looking sharp for years to come.

To level up your hydration routine, all it takes is a few Arcade Points! Maximize the time between now and the prize counter opening by earning as many points as you can. And be sure to visit the Arcade regularly and participate in new games.

See you in the Cloud!

8 9 1,447
9 REPLIES 9

gime me some arcade points

The capacity of thirst buster is lower than expected; it appears to be just 400 ml. What's the benefit? We are looking for beverage containers that hold more than 700 ml. 

Please introduce umbrella and white Polo t shirt to beat the heat

Need some swags for summer season. Most of the gifts you gave are for winter season only like teapot, electric kettle etc.

I think it will be cool thing to get this in the premium tire

This swag is cool and also useful for students as it is a premium tier swag and also we got a bottle in premium + tier, so i am requesting @Yugali to bring bottle/sipper in advance tier too so that those student which cant reach premium will get their sipper in advance tier.

Good morning mam 

This swag is cool and also useful for students as it is a premium tier swag and also we got a bottle in premium + tier, so i am requesting @Yugali to bring bottle/sipper in advance tier too so that those student which cant reach premium will get their sipper in advance tier.🙂🙂🙂🙂

Ma'am I am new to this .. ma'am can u explain how to play games and earn swags...?

Don't worry.....simply first of all go arcade website and choose game and join the game after that complete the all labs if you have any type of query or doubt I give you youtube vdo link watch and complete the all labs and courses & earn arcade point after that redeem swags 

https://youtu.be/YAw-uBhgbsQ?si=nsEQ5-DS5f8Kesk5 

Go  & watch right now 

Top Labels in this Space