Tea Break: Growth mindset in 5 words or less

Closing in on round two of our growth mindset game - but first, another tea break challenge! This one is super simple. Your challenge: Describe “growth mindset” in 5 words or less. 

And…. go! 

Upvote the responses that make you laugh (or cry, or nod your head, or go in search of your second cup 

See you September 23rd for round two!

12 24 3,413
24 REPLIES 24

A real-life example of a growth mindset: Running late and missing the bus or train

A growth mindset response will be to decide to go to bed earlier tonight, set the alarm, and lay out your clothes and breakfast dishes in the evening itself so that tomorrow can be better and different.

Willing, Wondering, Wizardry, Worker🫠

"wondering" - yup! Always asking questions, always learning! 

🫠

got down get up fight

Is today better than yesterday?

Clever!

Thanks! I took some time to come up with it😎

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, as the word itself says that "I M POSSIBLE".

Adapt to change

@emily927 

Dreamer, Achiever

Hello 

@emily927 wrote:

Describe “growth mindset” in 5 words or less. 

(Solve the Challenge with cleaver idea)

😊  good luck. 

everyday is a learning day

1% Better Everyday

Taking Coffee And Learning Coding

Waiting for tomorrow 

Yup!

Trial and error, upgrade.

growth mindset

~ i aim for progress, n perfection!

There is no failure in life, only learning and growing
As we progress, we become better

Start ,Explore ,Give Best , Learn Everyday.

I am very excited for round two , When will second round start?

Please help @emily927  Send Confirmation mail of Arcade Account immediately because more than 24 hrs arrived but no mail received me yet. 

Secondly, Please tell me whether all the challenge in Arcade is of use of credits or no credits used. Because in Qwiklabs Trivia September 2022 most of the labs are of credits and these credits used in arcade or not or we do all the labs free of cost access because we do not have the enough credits. 

Thirdly, Most important Qwiklabs Trivia September 2022 Most of the labs are in maintenance how I do those labs because we contact customer support but he said these labs are expired. If those labs are not opened then how I earn that badge and then what is the use of that challenge in Arcade Qwiklabs Trivia September 2022 . Please open all the labs of this or forget those maintenance labs so that I earned this badge also and earn arcade points. 

Start and do something today 😀

@emily927 

Grow to success - always learning 😎

Top Labels in this Space