They Are Back!

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

It's the Arcade Facilitators, ready to level up your Google Cloud experience (yet again)!

Our passionate guides return to the Arcade scene to make your learning journey easier by providing invaluable assistance, tips and Google Cloud Skills Boost credits. So letโ€™s explore the myriad benefits of the Arcade Facilitators and see rules that govern this program.

We know that The Arcade Facilitators are dedicated individuals driven by a passion for helping others. With their knowledge and experience, they are eager to address your questions, provide guidance and ensure your success within the Arcade. Whether you require assistance with the labs or seek personalized tips to enhance your learning journey, these facilitators are your trusted allies. Your Arcade Facilitator will also make sure that you receive Google Cloud Skills Boost Credits from time to time that will help you complete the games and earn points!

By connecting with an Arcade Facilitator, you'll receive tailored support to make your Arcade experience worthwhile and fulfilling.

Participating in the Arcade Facilitator program presents an exciting opportunity to earn rewards and unlock exclusive Google Cloud goodies. The points you accumulate throughout your journey can be redeemed for enticing prizes at the Arcade prize counter.

Here's a breakdown of how you can earn Arcade points

1) Game Badges: Complete a "Game" badge to earn 1 Arcade point. The more game badges you conquer, the more points you accumulate.

2)Trivia Badges: Each completed "Trivia" badge grants you 1 Arcade point. Expand your knowledge and conquer multiple trivia badges to increase your point total.

3)Skill Badges: For every three "Skill Badge" completions, you'll receive 1 Arcade point. Keep acquiring skill badges to boost your point count and showcase your growing expertise. 

To delve deeper into the points system and gain a comprehensive understanding, visit the official Google Cloud Arcade website for more detailed information.

However, this time around, the Facilitators have some additional perks for you!

In addition to earning points through badges, you'll also have the chance to earn Bonus Arcade Points by reaching significant milestones. Keep in mind that you'll only receive points for the milestone you achieve, not for any previous ones. To gain a deeper understanding about milestones and how they will help you earn extra Arcade Points, click here!

And finally,
Let's take a moment to meet the incredible individuals who will guide you through the Arcade. Reach out to them to understand how you can join their share group and benefit from their expertise. Each facilitator brings a unique perspective and can assist you in customizing your Arcade experience.

Select the facilitator of your choice from this list. Please enter their referral code while filling up the form. The form will be available here soon. Stay tunedโ€ฆ

We hope that with this knowledge in your arsenal, you're all set for your Arcade journey. Conquer badges, earn points and inch closer to your desired rewards and Google Cloud Swags at the Arcade prize counter. The more you accomplish, the more exciting prizes await you. So donโ€™t wait because itโ€™s time toโ€ฆ..

Game On!

Have Questions? Get your answers here!

Solved Solved
23 34 51.7K
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

34 REPLIES 34

@Yugali 

Are milestones points are limited to the facilitators joinees or anyone doing arcade can also achieve them 

I think it's limited to arcade facilitators participants since there is nothing mentioned regarding this in arcade website. If there was they should have already mentioned it in the arcade website.

This time there are two events, normal Arcade and Arcade Facilitators... those who are participating in Arcade can continue with their old IDs normally like last time no issue... but those who are opting for Facilitator have to create a new id and then fill any form and they will get these bonus points etc.... But it is still unclear that the prizes for both Arcade and Faclitator will be the same or different

MR1
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

How can we get referral fo this? Who should we ask?

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

All the referral codes seems filled. Is their any other list

reload browser and try again

@Yugali 

I have a question: Can individuals who are registered for the Arcade Facilitator program continue to participate in normal arcade games after the program, or can they engage in both simultaneously?

Yes, you can! Once the Arcade Facilitator program is over you can continue with your Arcade journey to win more points. 

I am in need of referral. Can anyone please provide me the referral code??

need a referral code

Hi Yugali, 
If I want to join this program as a Facilitator, then how should I join? 

Referral code?

I already registered twice but did not receive any further details although its been more than 24 hours! can you please help

Don't fill twice just reach to the facilitators they will report to main
team

I need a referral code

I need a referral code to participate here

Please provide me a referral code

Observer
I need a referral code

I have submitted my application, its been 24 hrs but yet to receive enrollment confirmation email. Checked spam also but ut's not there. What to do? Can someone guide please. Thanks.

How to get Arcade Facilitator referral code

I am in need of referral. Can anyone please provide me the referral code?

Hello Folks, 
I am in urgent need of referral code to participate in the facilitator program 2023. Can anyone provide me the referral code?

Guys participants' progress reports are out๐Ÿฅณ

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_50_XP6hRmZgIf88wTxgytOm2zkeH9iVPFAOIsAW6ENwMOA/

Use Referral Code:

AF23-SNA-TBU

Like my Comment for Referral code.

How can I get referral code 

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Yugali it's looks like a couple of people are looking for referral codes - is this something you can help with? Thanks! 

Hello,

Does anyone know when new registrations will open? It's just saying registration is closed in main page : https://rsvp.withgoogle.com/events/arcade-facilitator/home

Thanks
Agnieszka

Not anytime soon, they will likely to open up next year.

i got the mail but points mismatch what to do now as its an fcfs system

Top Labels in this Space