Token and Prisma Cloud Console Website not opening in "Prisma Cloud: Securing GKE Run Time"-Level-1

IThe token is showing as invalidThe token is showing as invalidThe website is not working even after creating external ipThe website is not working even after creating external ip

The token is showing error, also the Prisma console won't open, I have been trying to do this lab for over an hour and wasted 3 tries since I thought it was my network error but it seems like it is showing the same error in all my devices, I have only 2 tries left for this lab please help

Solved Solved
0 9 595
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try to logout from your console account and sign in again with same password and username. the error is because it cannot detect ur current id entry so it shows forbidden till the time you enter into the token or key link with your qwiklab id!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

For Token live chat with helpdesk and send your token and key link to chat section

Luckily they helped me get the token but after that when creating Prisma console with the external ip address it's showing that the site can't be reached

For this you need to restart the lab full and start with new incognito mode 

I did the entire lab on incognito but it's still showing that error

You restarted the lab

same problem, it resolved now?

Try to logout from your console account and sign in again with same password and username. the error is because it cannot detect ur current id entry so it shows forbidden till the time you enter into the token or key link with your qwiklab id!

Thanks now i could get the token but the console still won't open

Open new window in incognito and login your Lab I'd there then open token and website there first clear cache of your browser 

Hope it will help thanks

Top Labels in this Space