What does it mean by "Google Cloud credits" when I subscribe the Skillboost?

Hello,

I have a question about what exactly "Google Cloud credits" mean if I subscribe the skillboost either monthly or annually. 

Here the subscription page(https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/subscriptions) say:

"Access the entire catalog of Google Cloud Skills Boost on-demand training, up to $1,000 in Google Cloud credits, a certification voucher, special access to Google Cloud experts and execs, live learning events, and more (subject to eligibility limitations)."

But does this word "Google Cloud credits" mean the one that I spend on taking courses in the Skillboost, or the one that I can ACTUALLY use on the GCP with my own account? I actually want to have a hands-on experience such as operating GKE on my own toy service with getting knowledge from the Skillboost. It will be very helpful if I can get extra credits for running my own service, otherwise services like GKE will cost me a lot of money.

Thank you for reading my long question! Hope you have a nice day!

Solved Solved
3 4 114
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

The credits expressed in $ relate to cash equivalent you can use on your personal GCP account. For any purpose you want, either for learning or running a service.

View solution in original post

The credits expressed in $ relate to cash equivalent you can use on your personal GCP account. For any purpose you want, either for learning or running a service and you can explore all labs and courses 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The credits expressed in $ relate to cash equivalent you can use on your personal GCP account. For any purpose you want, either for learning or running a service.

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! I wasn't able to find this info on the Internet. This is so helpful!! 

The credits expressed in $ relate to cash equivalent you can use on your personal GCP account. For any purpose you want, either for learning or running a service and you can explore all labs and courses 

Thank you for your answer! I really appreciate it!

Top Labels in this Space