Where are my Arcade Points??!!

Well, they are safe... absolutely safe!

However, counting them can prove to be a handful if we are not exactly sure how they are counted! It's crucial to comprehend how Arcade Points function and the factors considered in their calculation.

In this post we will take a look at a few examples that should answer the most frequently asked questions about Arcade Points and how they will be calculated during the Arcade  Prize Counter which opens in June!

Example 1: Versions of Skill Badges.

Yugali_0-1707306180216.png

If you earned a Skill Badge on or after January 1, 2024, and subsequently earned its upgraded version or its localized version, only the first instance of earning the Skill Badge will count towards the Prize Counter.

What is the upgraded version of a Skill Badge?                  

Yugali_1-1707306179799.png

You might have received a notification as shown in the image above while completing Skill Badges/Courses. If you choose to upgrade that specific Skill Badge/Course, the upgraded version will appear on your public profile as a newly completed Skill Badge/Course. However, the initial version will still be displayed on your profile. In this scenario, only the initial occurrence of that particular Skill Badge will earn you an Arcade Point.

Example 2: Different Versions, Different Years.

Yugali_2-1707306180166.png

If you have earned a Skill Badge before January 1, 2024, and its upgraded version after that date, please note that neither of these versions will contribute to your points tally for the June 2024 Prize Counter. This is because the initial version has already earned you an Arcade Point for the December 2023 Prize Counter.

Example 3: Locales.

Yugali_3-1707306180221.png

If you have earned a Skill Badge on or after January 1, 2024, and its localized version after that, or vice versa, only the initial appearance of the skill badge on your public profile will contribute to your Arcade Points tally for the June 2024 Prize Counter.

And finally not to forget:

Yugali_4-1707306180054.png

These are the few parameters that you have to take into consideration while counting your Arcade Points. We trust this addresses the majority of your inquiries about your points total at the June 2024 Arcade Prize Counter.

Got more questions? Check out the FAQs section! 

See you in The Cloud!

14 21 9,585
21 REPLIES 21

I guess this means that we won't be seeing the Points Calculator on the Arcade webpage.

They sent a mail mentioning earned points on January' 24

Maybe yes 

good luck

without 'partner' in URL

I have built a small website to calculate arcade points. Feel free to use it
URL : (URL Removed by Staff)

Thanks

hi @Yugali , please consider that I already have all the skill badges, and I request you to add more skill badges to the list. Also, the filter should include an option to exclude SB already earned by an account.

You should have created a new account .
Last time we faced same issue.

the object is learning and earning and having multiple accounts does not help. Learning and earning more from the same account and showcasing it on public profiles like LinkedIn and Indeed is better.

@Yugali , please look into how we can collect more arcade points from the same account, cause even if I do all the labs I won't get to 60 points ever!

They are already aware of this and they aren't taking any action as of now.

Because if they wanted they could have stopped

You will be shocked to know there are people who create 40+ accounts just for goodies.

True, considering every month they release 4 trivias and 3 levels plus some certification zone challenges it comes to a total of 8 points per month. Counting for 6 months max we can earn is 48... how will we earn the remaining 12 points? (Only possible if we do 36 skill badges which are not free)

@Yugali  Will the bonus +1 points will be added in final mail (june) or it has been added in feb insider also

Thank you !

I have completed the march week 1 but my point says 0

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/cc86234f-764d-47db-96c3-98ab8d608aa1       check it arcade points please and let me know ..?

I can not start lub wich is given link

Hey yugali but according to official site 2 skill bages = 1 point 

PrincePrasad_0-1714293498654.png

They updated the rules now 

Now 2 skill badges = 1 points 

*Earned from JAN 2024

Top Labels in this Space