Where can i get LookML code for sample project that is pre loaded with Looker

I have a pre-loaded Sample project with connection to snowflake database. It is a simulated e-commerce store example. Wondering if i can get the LookML for that sample project.

Lot of error were introduced to the code in our instance , looking to replace with original LookML code , Any help is appreciated.

1 2 103
2 REPLIES 2

Did you ever figure out a solution for this?

I think this might be the old Snowflake connection with "The Look". I'm unsure if the samples are pre-installed for partners and customers alike. But as a Looker delivery partner we used to have this Example Ecommerce reports with a Snowflake connection. Throughout 2022, when this post was first submitted, the snowflake connection was replaced with The Look BQ. If you're a partner reach out to your Google counter point to have it sorted.

If you are a customer, what you can do is make a new connection with the Public Data Set on BQ. You will need to set up a project to carry the the query costs. https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace/product/bigquery-public-data/thelook-ecommerce?hl=en Generate the LookML and work your way through from there. 

Hope this helps. 

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors