AppSheet Core is now included in more Workspace plans!

Greetings Workspace Community,

We are excited to announce that AppSheet Core is being updated and included in more Workspace subscriptions, making it easier for users to securely build and share apps within their Workspace org. 

AppSheet Core edition licenses will now automatically be included for users with the following Workspace licenses:

• Enterprise Starter/Standard/Plus
  • Business Starter/Standard/Plus
  • Frontline Starter/Standard
  • Enterprise Essentials
  • Non-Profits
  • Education Standard

Workspace admins will also gain a security setting to control whether app data can be shared externally.
The setting can be used by the admin to control the following features for all AppSheet Core users across the org (does not apply to AppSheet Enterprise license users):

• Sharing with external app users
  • Connecting to external app data
  • Automation emails to external recipients
  • Using external AppSheet apps

cschalk_ws_0-1689882367168.png

The security setting applies to the entire org of AppSheet Core users (for more granular governance, Enterprise licenses are required).

This update will be rolling out to existing and new AppSheet customers over the next couple months. Existing customers will be entitled to refunds or credits (based on whether their subscription is on appsheet.com or through Workspace).

For more information on AppSheet, see: Get Started with AppSheet.
If you're a customer already subscribed to AppSheet Core via appsheet.com, see How to choose a subscription plan to learn more.
For more information as a Workspace admin, see Manage AppSheet in your organization to learn more.

Thank you, 
AppSheet team

6 3 1,288
3 REPLIES 3

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update! @cschalk_ws 

AppSheet ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿค› Workspace 

hi, when exactly it will be avaialble? i am eager to buy googleworkspace plan now and i hope to immedidately use appsheet with it.

Thank you

it looks like it is still not in my Google Workspace Business Standard in Europe.
https://workspaceupdates.googleblog.com/2023/07/appsheet-core-licenses-included-by-default-for-more-...
says

• Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 25, 2023
so it could take another week.
Any update would be much appreciated.