Calling All Developers: Connect, Learn, and Earn from Google Cloud Next '24๐ŸŽ‰

Get ready to level up your Google Cloud skills and connect with a global community of brilliant developers during Google Cloud Next '24 (April 9-11th) in the Google Cloud Community forums๐ŸŽ‰  

Even if you won't be able to join us in Vegas for Next, you can still experience the big show with the best seat in ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ house! Get your no cost digital pass to access 6 keynotes, 100 breakout sessions, 9 spotlights, and on demand content from the event. 

How to engage

• Join us in participating forums: The AI/ML, Data and Cloud Hub will be hosting conversations throughout Next. Choose the forum that is most suited to your work as a developer or a topic that youโ€™d like to hear more about.
  • Share your expertise: Help others by answering questions, offering solutions, and providing guidance based on your own experiences. Also if you are creating other Medium posts/YouTube videos about Next, share them in forums so others can learn from you!
  • Join ongoing discussions: Participate in active threads related to your areas of interest or start your own with a conversation-starting question!
    • Example: If you could give your younger self one piece of advice about learning AI, what would it be?
    • Example: What is the best generative AI use case youโ€™ve seen so far? Or which use cases are you exploring?Google Cloud Next 2024 BadgeGoogle Cloud Next 2024 Badge

Your Exclusive Next '24 Badge๐ŸŽ‰

Participate actively in the Google Cloud Community forums during Next '24 and earn a special commemorative digital badge!

4 REPLIES 4

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

We've met so many of our amazing Community members already on day 1! 

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

I want that badge! ๐Ÿ˜Š great opportunity if you're in person or at home. Thank you!

I want this badge. ๐ŸŒŸ

DK4
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I want this badge! It was a great session and helpful too ๐Ÿ˜Š