Google Cloud Next '23 IRL Attendees: Claim your Google Cloud credits and more

Did you attend Next ‘23 live in San Francisco with a three-day conference pass? You’re likely eligible for a year of our Innovators Plus developer subscription included in your ticket, which includes Google Cloud on-demand training, Google Cloud credits, a certification exam voucher, and more!

Read on for details on the two steps for receiving these benefits.

1. Link your profiles
    To claim this benefit, you must link your Next ’23 account to your Google Developer Profile by Saturday, September 30, 2023. Learn how to create or grant access to your developer profile in the Next ’23 FAQ or watch this short video (or click on the image below).
    Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 5.05.32 PM.png
    Do this on a computer; you won’t be able to complete this process on the mobile Next ‘23 site or app. And if you have any trouble, contact
    Innovators Plus Support – they’ll help you out.

After you’ve done this linking, your Innovators Plus account will be provisioned in the background within about 48 hours. When it’s ready, you’ll receive an email with the subject “Set up Google Cloud Innovators Plus” to the email associated with your developer profile that contains activation instructions, which I’ll also share in Step 2... 

2. Activate Innovators Plus
    While logged into the developer profile linked to your Next ‘23 account, click “Claim badge” and complete the steps to receive both an Innovators badge (if you don’t have it already) and an Innovators Plus badge on your developer profile. Try the “Claim badge” link now if you think you’ve already completed the profile linking in Step 1! 
    badges-dev-profile.png
    Both badges as shown on a Google Developer Profile – do you see both?

Some helpful activation tips:

• If you notice your browser switches to another Google account not associated with your Google Developer Profile, try navigating to the “Claim badge” link above in an Incognito or Private browser tab and logging into your Google Developer Profile to ensure you’re activating under the provisioned account.
  • Activation is only complete when you see a blue “Go to benefits” button depicted below when logged into the Google Cloud Innovators page. If you don’t see that, navigate back to the “Claim badge” link above – you may not have fully completed the activation steps, and this will continue the process.

JustinH_1-1694131261321.pngConfirmation on the logged-in Google Cloud Innovators page that you’ve fully activated Innovators Plus

After activating, return to your Innovators Plus benefits portal anytime during your subscription to view your benefit voucher codes, register for instructor-led training, schedule a 1:1 consultation with an expert, and more.

Welcome to Innovators Plus and happy learning!

7 6 4,829
6 REPLIES 6

Hello everyone! I'm Randy from the DR, my question is what the steps are to follow to be able to develop my skills as a web developer abroad through scholarships or government aid.

Does this apply to DIGITAL ATTENDEE? As I attended virtually, I am not able to activate subscription.

Thank you!

Hi, Moussa. No, this Innovators Plus offer is included in the paid three-day conference pass for those who attended Next ‘23 live in San Francisco, not the no charge digital attendee pass.

good

Hey Justin,

I've been trying to activate my Innovators Plus subscription since I did attend Google Cloud NEXT'23. I get to the "Activate Google Cloud Innovators Plus" page, click "Next step", then check the terms & conditions checkbox and click the "Activate subscription" button but nothing happens. I'm wondering if this is because I may have signed up with my Gmail alias vs. my actual account (I can't remember which I did). Who would I reach out to about this?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris -- yes, it's likely just an email mismatch that we can get sorted. Could you please email innovators-plus-support@google.com with this? It'll be helpful for them to know the account you'd like it under (i.e. the one you're logged into when the button isn't working) and the other ones it could possible be under (e.g. an email you used to register for Next '23 with). Sorry to hear this is causing a delay! Take care.