Introducing Public Sector Connect, the newest GCC community

Hi folks, I want to introduce you to Public Sector Connect (PSC), which just joined GCC. This community is for anyone within the public sector interested in learning about - and applying - Google Cloud to support their work. We strive to build upon the product-focused discussions across GCC by exploring how to apply Cloud products to create repeatable solutions to public sector challenges.  

If you have a .gov, .edu or .org email, I hope you’ll register for our community to see how to apply GCP to common public sector challenges. To help our members tackle public sector challenges using Google Cloud, we do the following:

• Hold regular events, such as our Friday “coffee hours,” at which we join our members (via Meet) to learn about how others have used Cloud products to better drive mission-related outcomes. 
  • Host recordings of previous events, where we discuss topics ranging from automating common workflows to specific Workspace solutions for emergency management.
  • Engage in member discussions, specifically question, answer, and solution/tip sharing.
  • Gather training tips and community-sourced resources.

If you do not work directly in the public sector, I hope you will still engage in the news and solutions we post on our login page. We appreciate your understanding of the “gates” we enforce around member discussions, trainings, and events, as they ensure the requisite privacy and freedom needed for our members to comfortably share, ask questions, learn, and grow in relation to how they use technology to improve their work. 

We’re excited to be a part of the GCC community and hope to get to know some of you better! 

1 1 471
1 REPLY 1

To anyone finding this post, the Public Sector Connect Community is no longer hosted here on GCC. It can instead be found on this Google Site.

https://sites.google.com/eaglecounty.us/publicsectorconnect/home