Welcome to the Google Workspace Community!

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Google Workspace Community! We’re glad you’ve decided to explore our flourishing group of peers and industry experts who are here to network, share knowledge, and learn together. Here, you can find support or network and find educational content, inspiration, and encouragement, whether you're brand new to the world of Google Workspace or you're a seasoned Google Workspace veteran.

If you have not yet registered as a member of the Google Workspace Community, please follow the steps in this article here to get started.

Now that you're a member, you can enjoy the following resources:

The Google Workspace Community Forums 

If you're looking for support with any part of Google Workspace, our forums are the place to go. They're titled "Workspace Forums" and there you will find technical professionals with years of experience who are ready and eager to answer your questions. As a Community member, you have the ability to post, reply, and give "likes" on the Google Workspace community forums. Make sure you conduct a quick search before creating a new post because your question may have already been asked and answered. 

Customer Connect (Private)

The Customer Connect Hub is a private area for Google customers under NDA that have registered with a company email address in the Community and have been nominated by their Google Account Manager. This area provides exclusive approval-based access to product roadmaps.

Articles & Information

"Articles & Information" is a centralized location in the Community where you can find Community news, how-to blogs, tutorials, product updates, and more.

Workspace Feature Ideas 

Do you have an idea to improve the Google Workspace experience, or a feature request for future product updates? If you're a current Google customer and have registered with your company email address, you can join the "Workspace Feature Ideas'' group to contribute your suggestions and vote for ideas posted by other community members. We constantly look to the most voted-on ideas when planning updates, so your suggestions and votes will always make a difference.

Workspace Upcoming Events 

By joining the community, you have the opportunity to always be in the know when we run community events, including live webinars, Ask Me Anything sessions, and more. Take a look at our Upcoming Events section to see all future events and join live events straight from the event post. It’s that easy! 

Again, we're excited to welcome you to the Google Workspace Community family! 

Let us know in the Community Feedback forum if you have any questions or comments about your community experience.

To learn more about the community and your account, be sure to visit our Community Resources area to learn more.

We look forward to seeing you in the Google Workspace Community!

The Google Workspace Community Team

26 44 5,037
44 REPLIES 44

Thanks for that

Former Community Member
Not applicable

thank you it help

Hello, I would like to access to the  Customer-Connect-PrivateHow do I proceed ?

Thanks,

Luca S.

Hi @straluc - I just sent you a PM with the next steps. Thanks!

@Michelle I clicked into Workspace Discussions (the watercooler and networking forum you mentioned above) but it says access denied. Ready to get my networking game on 😎 Is the link broken or perhaps do I need to get approved?