You're invited! Share your Google Workspace User Love story

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Calling all Google Workspace superfans: Thank you for being part of Google Workspace!

As a valued user, we’d like to invite you to share your Workspace User Love and story on the NEW User Love digital series. You can easily record on your laptop or phone, whatever works best for you using our remote recording tool. Our team will capture and amplify your success story on our Google Workspace channels including the Google Workspace YouTube channel!

Recording is easy and should not take you more than ~5 minutes. Take a look at this video to learn how: How to respond to Video Collectors on desktop and mobile. Next steps include:

• Confirm with your internal team that you are able to record a user testimonial video
  • Keep in mind that we will not publish anything without your final review and approval
  • Navigate to the Vocal Video Portal (link here) - check out these recording best practices
  • In the Portal, you will follow the instructions to record yourself answering the questions posed in the brief. You have the chance to re-record as many times as you choose before submitting
  • After recording is submitted, Google will edit the content: correcting the transcript text and adding relevant bumpers and branding
  • Review and sign the Marketing Release Form to get ready to publish!
  • Google will send the final draft to you, and upon approval the video will be promoted on Google Workspace social channels (as agreed upon by both parties) and shared on our Google Workspace Youtube playlist! 

@Meaghanrose is here to answer any questions that you all may have. Thank you again for sharing your voice with us and we look forward to amplifying your story!

3 4 553
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Lauren_vdv.  Are you still looking for people, I can forward this onto some users that Google Workspace as much as I do and would be great for this?

Hey @candice! Yes, we are - that would be amazing, thank you! 🙌 Please let me or @Meaghanrose know if you need any support. 

Awesome! On it - will make sure Africa is represented 😉

Love to hear it, thanks as always @candice !