Add a feature to view all "pending" messages in the groups for the company for admin

I have been brought into a company that has over 30 distro emails and therefore groups that are associated with them. I added myself to every group to be bale to monitor the messages that get set as "pending approval" as all the groups had a different owner and I now have to go to each group individually to see if there are any pending messages. I would love to see a feature where the super admin can see any pending messages for the company in a single location as this would be a huge time saver for me versus having to individually look into each group. Not sure if this is out there already, and if it is please direct me to it! It is becoming a daily task as my company keeps growing and my AP/AR emails get flags on them daily.

2 3 277
3 REPLIES 3

I have seen several requests for this feature and it appears critical for some of those requesting it as they have about 100 groups.  Checking everyone manually would be a full time job.  Love it when software generates new jobs.

Think its a great idea.  Hopefully Google will come up with an API for querying the pending queues in all googlegroups for My Groups.

I have seen several requests for this feature and it appears critical for some of those requesting it as they have about 100 groups.  Checking everyone manually would be a full time job.  Love it when software generates new jobs.

Think its a great idea.  Hopefully Google will come up with an API for querying the pending queues in all googlegroups for My Groups. Music Director Clham yes 

Yeah we need this feature desperately as well

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors