Google translator realtime

Good morning,

My name is Giovanni Bianco, I am a project manager in a multinational construction Firm.
More and more often the workforce employed on construction sites comes from different countries around the world. A huge communication problem arises between different nationalities and we would like to perform a project in order to create a linguistic integration between employees, mainly for the understanding and implementation of safety and operational directives and measures.
We have workers from different regions: Egypt, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, China, various African regions, India.
Even in the Arabic language, we have found that school Arabic is not fully understood by many because different dialects are used. We would like to do a project for setting up a multilingual communication system or an instant translator or an application using IA implementation, with something capable to translate but not only, also to learn and understand phrases and slang used in our context.
We could also create an echo of merchandising and involvement of our clients, to create a product that you can market with our support of the specific problems of our sector. Do you have a product that could help us or are you interested in collaborating with us for the realization of our linguistic integration project?

I remain available via email or telephone for any further information.

Best regards

1 1 60
1 REPLY 1

Salam sejahtera dari malaysia, kuala terengganu.

Saya kurang faham kepada text diatas, Soalan saya apakah keperluan syarikat anda berkenaan isu ini?

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors