Inquiry about Google Bard for Harghita County Council

My name is Tamas Ferenczi, and I am the Consilior for the Harghita County Council in Romania. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of using Google Bard to manage our county's large database.

We believe that Google Bard could be a valuable tool for us to better manage our database. We would like to use Google Bard AI to better manage, structure, and retrieve data using AI. We would like to establish a partnership to leverage the capabilities of Google Bard.Google Bard's ability to process and understand natural language would allow us to quickly and easily access the information we need. This would save us time and resources and would allow us to provide better services to our residents.

We are interested in learning more about how Google Bard could be used for our purpose's. We would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss this with a member of your team. We are available for a phone call or video call at your convenience.

We would also like to request's an estimate for the cost of using Google Bard for our county. We understand that the cost will vary depending on the specific needs of our county.

Thanks you for your time and consideration.

Solved Solved
0 2 214
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@TamasFeri Google Bard is a consumer product but Duet AI is available for Workspace as well as Vertex AI on GCP.  In my $dayjob I work at a Google Partner if you would like to talk to them about a consulting project, I'd be happy to put you in touch with them.

-KAM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@TamasFeri Google Bard is a consumer product but Duet AI is available for Workspace as well as Vertex AI on GCP.  In my $dayjob I work at a Google Partner if you would like to talk to them about a consulting project, I'd be happy to put you in touch with them.

-KAM

Thank you for your help. I have started uploading data, texts to the database, but I am unable to connect to Vertex AI. I do not know how to communicate with it. And I was unable to upload all the data because it is reporting an error. Is there any way we can keep in touch in the long term?

Top Labels in this Space