Join a Google Workspace Developer Summit near you

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

gws-developer-summits-2023.png

Everyone knows Google Workspace as a set of productivity and collaboration tools that enables teams of all sizes to connect, create, and collaborate.  But for developers, it's also an extensive, versatile development platform for building intelligent apps, fluid workflows, and rich integrations all possible via a range of developer tools geared for helping people and organizations to achieve more. 

Whether you are a seasoned Workspace developer, just getting started, or somewhere in between, the Google Workspace Developer Summit is a great opportunity to learn more about how you build creative and unique solutions for your business or even the world. 

The Google Workspace Developer Summit is a full day event led by the Google Workspace Developer Relations team. Together, we will explore both the opportunity and the technologies that make up the Google Workspace platform, with a focus on whatโ€™s new and emerging in the types of solutions you and your teams can build. 

Register now to join us in person at one of the following locations to further unlock your potential as a Google Workspace solution developer. 

For a look back at the highlights from some prior Google Workspace Developer Summits, check out the video below:

19 17 19.3K
17 REPLIES 17

is it offline?

Hi @olabed, I believe these are all in-person only, but am tagging @OlafH for confirmation / clarification. Thanks! 

Correct, this is a free in-person event

What is this

I'm gonna agree

Hi Lauren,

I have idea want to with Google and can make next level social media platform 

It's too bad that European dates are at the same as WebSummit conference. Do you plan to announce more dates?

We do expect to ๐Ÿ˜Ž as these have been quite popular.  We are already following up on prior ones we held end of last year in London and Paris... so... where should we go next ? ๐Ÿ˜€

I'd suggest Munich as it is in the middle of DACH region easily accessible from everywhere. Google used to host Developer Day there which I have fond memories of and miss.

I believe all the Zรผrich's sessions will be conducted in English. Please confirm.
Thanks in advance.

Yes - the event will be conducted in English, but note one of our key presenters is also native to Switzerland and speaks German (and French and Spanish!) and will be available for discussions in any of those languages - We also have a Dutch speaking team member so lots of opportunities for great conversations for sure.  

Thanks Charles for your prompt response.

Thanks,

๐Ÿ˜ญI want to be there

Register Today

Hi all,
The registrations are already full and we are on the waitlist.
Is there any way to know if we will finally be able to attend? Can someone be contacted?
I guess being a free event a lot of people finally signed up will not attend.
The date is getting closer and we have to prepare for the trip or not.

Thanks in advance

Hi Felopri,

Happy to help - Did a quick check and didn't see anyone with your user name entered. If you can PM me the name(s) you registered under, I can look up your invite status...

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors