SEO and/or admin issues

For some reason I cannot remember or find out how to access my admin for Google analytics. I had an SEO person a few years ago for my domain and he had access to everything. I can't reach him and am having issues. It's a very complicated problem concerning migrating my dot come email to my Gmail email. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to solve this problem? Thanks!

1 7 1,553
7 REPLIES 7

Just log in at analytics.google.com. 

(Analytics is a consumer, aka non-core, service, so there arenโ€™t any administrator controls for it.)

Hope that helps,

Ian

The same happened to me recently. I feel for you

For your email migration issue, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) has tools and features designed to facilitate such moves. Check their guides to see how you can migrate from a custom domain email to Gmail.

I totally get how frustrating it can be to lose access to your Google Analytics, especially when you've got an email migration happening simultaneously. A tangled web, for sure!

First off, for regaining access to Google Analytics, you may want to try Google's account recovery options. If you have a recovery email or phone number linked, it could make the process easier.

Now, if this all sounds too complicated or if you're facing dead-ends, it might be time to bring in the experts. Pixelocity is a digital marketing agency that offers a range of services, including SEO and admin troubleshooting. They could provide a more hands-on approach to solve these problems.

For those who have lost access to their Google administrator area, they must contact the support team to resolve this problem.

Thanks for all your replies, guys! I'll do as you suggested here

Regarding migrating your domain email to Gmail, there are a few steps you can try. First, make sure you have access to both your domain email and your Gmail account. Then, take a look at your domain email provider's admin panel for any migration tools or settings that could help you with the process. If that doesn't work, you could always reach out to Google support for some assistance. You should also download seo software for a better understanding of statistics. Just a small tip to update the thread.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors