Welcome to the Google Workspace Developer Forum

Welcome to the developer form for Google Workspace. Wanted to quickly take the opportunity to introduce myself and welcome all of you. I am the lead for the Workspace DevRel team, as such we really care about you, the community. 

I am hoping this will become a great space for sharing developer tips and tricks amongst each other.

I would also like to welcome our GDE (Google Developer Experts), 32 of the best Workspace developers. 

Looking forward to engage with all of you

Thanks,

Olaf

7 7 877
7 REPLIES 7

riel
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hello Olaf, happy to join!

pfelipm
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Me too ๐Ÿ™‹โ€. Thanks for this new space, @OlafH.

Share and learn. Nice words. Best wishes to this project.

clssrmtechtools
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi glad to be here.

How to apply for GDE? What's the process?

Hey Jerry,

You can apply for the GDE program @ https://gde.advocu.com/apply - and add any number of categories you have expertise in, though most folks start with one. They way it works is the program team reviews your application (for evidence of expertise, community involvement, content, thought leadership, etc.). If your application is accepted, you will then interview with an existing community GDE and a Google tech reviewer to confirm your expertise and contributions. If you match well in those interviews, you will be invited to join the program! Actually quite a simple process ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, Charles.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors