Hi, I am Dominik and my pronouns are they/them ;)

And i still want a field for my pronouns on (all) my Google Account Profile ๐Ÿ˜‰ -- read my plea over on the C2C community! 

I am a co-founder of 22d consulting as part of which I am supporting the Google Workspace community for more than half a decade now. As part of my role i run a growing twitter thread of all the times I'm asked for my Job Title (and I quite enjoy coming up with new and improved titles for what I actually do ๐Ÿ˜‰ -- I do need some more creative insights though!).

In what part of the world do you reside?

I am at the time of writing residing in a little quiet village in the south west of the Allgรคu in Bavaria! Only here for the snow in the mountains (see me on the slopes next weekend! -- yes this post is published in JUNE)

What do you work on?

I am working on a livable 22nd century currently through great collaboration with my team and my customers!  

What expertise do you have to share or what are you learning?

Ask me about gam commands and how to translate them into Patronum workflows.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

What would you like to get out of this community?

Nice conversations, helping you to get started, and other cool stuff! 

What do you do for fun?

Did I already tell you about my passion for skiing? huh.  Okay; I also like to do skimo; oh wait.  

Lego does count, doesn't it? 

Dominik (they/them) with the pride lego set ;)Dominik (they/them) with the pride lego set ๐Ÿ˜‰

Solved Solved
11 6 864
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lego CERTAINLY counts! Great to see you, Dominik!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Not trying to start an argument, but why would we need your pronouns for a forum like this? Nobody responds using pronouns. 

One example would be a reference to someone else's post, e.g. "The solution that they provided in their post was helpful to me."

Thanks for asking @jbow and thank you for answering exactly what I wanted to say @Jessica_CM
Yes; its most useful for the time when you start to talk about me or others with their correct/wrong pronouns.   

Lego CERTAINLY counts! Great to see you, Dominik!

That deserves a "Solved" tag here, Dan!  ๐Ÿ˜› 

HAHA! Love it!

Top Solution Authors