Adding certain emails domains as "safe" to avoid moderation and being filtered to pending for revie

We have an ongoing issue with safe emails being filtered out of our Gmail group and sitting in the "pending" conversation box within the Gmail admin console. 

We provided staffing services, and the most common email being withheld is from Indeed candidates applying to our jobs. This is problematic because every candidate has a different email handle using the indeed domain @indeedemail.com

Example: I can approve 123@indeedemail.com to "post and always allow future messages from the author" but since the next candidate will be 456@indeedmail.com, it will be filtered to pending. 

Hence why I ask that you can mark certain email domains as safe to your organization.

0 3 616
3 REPLIES 3

You can supposedly allow an entire domain to the approved senders list https://support.google.com/a/answer/2368132#zippy=%2Cadd-a-list-of-approved-senders-that-bypass-spam... -- maybe that'll help a bit?

Ian

I applied this setting today, so I will give it the 24-hours that it requires to take effect and check back. Thank you!

It says here Google help article , under how custom spam filters are applied, that "Custom spam filters canโ€™t be applied to groups. Spam filter settings affect groups users who are in an organizational unit where the setting is applied."