Can't delete workspace account and I have no Google Cloud Resources remaining that I can see

Trying to delete my workspace account. I am the only user and I am SuperAdmin and I have assigned every role I can find.
I have a message in Account Settings that says:

Delete Google Cloud resources

XXX has at least one Google Cloud resource.

I have deleted all cloud resources that I can see. I had some that were pending deletion but they are now gone.

Please help

2 7 274
7 REPLIES 7

I have exactly the same issue. Seems impossible to get product support without upgrading to a paid plan, but since I want to delete the account why would I ever do this.

Did you ever get this resolved?

No, no resolution yet... Google needs to help people in this kind of situation as we are all stuck in limbo.

I am on the same boat.

Delete Google Cloud resources

XX has at least 1 Google Cloud resource.

Several weeks ago I have confirmed there are no resources left in GCP. The only thing left i Organization itself, which as far as I know can not be deleted by me.

Google needs to help people in this kind of situation as we are all stuck in limbo.
It is surely illegal that they can leave users like this and only offer support to remove our accounts if we subscribe to Google Workspace and upgrade to get support.
There is no way that I can find a phone number to speak to anyone about this...

I'm certain there are no other services that I can find, however it's useless trying to get Google Workspace support as I would need to "re-subscribe and also upgrade to get support".
I simply want to Delete my old Google account.
It was originally a Free legacy GSuite account that I only ever used as a personal service with my domain.
Further to this, some help issues mention that I need an Administrator account (Not Super Admin) to perform some actions; however I am the only user, and additionally, to add an Admin I also need to re-subscribe and upgrade...

Google needs to help people in this kind of situation as we are all stuck in limbo.

I don' think they are charging me anymore, however I cannot move forward deleting without their intervention and help ๐Ÿ˜•

@Bubbanoosh try this link. It's not exactly for this case, but in the past I was able to reset user account and whole workspace  with their help. I think it's worth a shot.

If it works, then great, but it does not make the problem go away.

Thanks @vybihal but unfortunately it did not get me any further. The only option was to recover an account.

Top Solution Authors