Can we link adsense to website made of "Google Sites"

I had listen that we can monetize the website which is made from "Google Sites" also. So if it is true i want to ask how we can do that like google Adsense asks us to paste a code into your website but in the "Google Site" Website there is no HTML code to insert the AdSense code so how can we monetize it. Please help              

THANKS

1 8 4,596
8 REPLIES 8

@surendra123321 no: Google Sites removed support for AdSense many, many years ago.

Yes, it is possible to link AdSense to a website made using Google Sites. Google Sites is a platform provided by Google that allows users to create and publish websites. To link AdSense to your Google Sites website, you need to have an approved AdSense account.

@Collins34 this is false @surendra123321 please take no notice.

โ€Ž

@makgamer you have not read the TOS for adsense: you cannot embed ads in an iframe, so you won't receive any revenue.

But today, i paste the code into embed in Google sites. Also, Google adsense has verified it within seconds. 

but believe on me

You can't earn via this because google adsense will verify it but ads will not show there

I think there are some new update in Google site in 2024. My site is in review process with adsense now