Distribution List Idea

Sending this here because the process to submit ideas is made too difficult to understand. I don't want to join some community I'm not actually interested. For the sake of every business ever - please add a function that people who create or own distribution lists can mark them as "special use" or something that in the event other people try to use them, they get an alert before sending. I.e. when someone accidentally selects the entire company distri list, when they hit send it should ask to confirm they want to email X total people on it or a custom alert that says "note - you are about to email the entire company, are you sure?". seems easy enough to build

0 1 57
1 REPLY 1

@dansmith13  There is another way around it, if it suits your scenario :

1) you can restrict people from posting to these groups.

2) you can hide these groups from the global directory such that unnecessary people won't even see it.

FYI - In order to submit your request in feature idea , just click on the feature idea session click on join option(it might give you no access or some error but no worries, just leave it after first click)

Wait for 1-2 business days,you will get an email saying an email, just comeback and the feature idea section will be open for you, just post your idea the way how you posted it here.

Top Solution Authors