Do you have a question for Google’s productivity expert?

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Laura Mae Martin has coached thousands of executives and employees at Google on the principles of time management, email management, and wellbeing, with a focus on personal productivity. This year, she’s not only publishing a new book (Uptime: A Practical Guide to Personal Productivity and Wellbeing), she’s launching a productivity advice column on the Google Workspace blog

Submit your questions in this forum for potential inclusion in her column. Maybe you want to know how to better manage your email inbox, run more productive meetings, or get the most out of generative AI at work.

Add your question to the comments below and we’ll follow up directly if your question is chosen to be part of the column. Thank you! 

8 12 917
12 REPLIES 12

Absolutely love Laura Mae Martin, so awesome to hear about her book!

+1 ! I love her productivity tips playlist.

Let us know if you have any questions for Laura for a chance to be featured in her column on the Workspace Blog! 

Laura Mae Martin: What's your favourite Gmail inbox type, and why?

I'm illiterate when it comes to cell phones can you help me or send me the right direction of somebody from Google that can help me. My phone has been compromised along with a lot of my apps. I play games online to make money and lately none of my games are being tracked to free cash and I just found out that all the games I'm playing for tap Joy are attributed to tap Joy to attribute to Google. Can you help me to stop this issue or could you direct me to somebody from the IT department that can help me out so my gave me money can get attributed to the correct app so I can get paid?

Hey Lauren_vd! i wish you have a great day! i need help with me gmail when i send an email with my external mail server or gmail, i see my message not delevred and i seen this error below 

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.7.1 relaying denied: in "RCPT TO:"

How do you recommend using Google Sites to increase productivity, collaboration and wellbeing? I would love Sites to be highlighted. Thank you!

I would love to hear this too

I am a little obsessed with Google Calendar, and she has did an epic blog in 2022 on it and she mentioned the use of focus time - this was what really what changed the game for me in terms of my productivity. I sometimes feel its one of the unsung heroes of productivity. I would love to hear more on how you can wield calendar to increase productivity

Thanks for this question @candice! I just sent you an email with a follow up question, as we'd like to bring this one to Laura's attention 😀

Amazing 😁, thanks so much @Lauren_vdv 

hola, tendran link del branding de google.

How can I strike a balance between maximizing productivity and maintaining my mental wellbeing, especially in a fast-paced work environment like Google?"