Email group not sending emails to all members

I have several groups setup for internal use only. They are all set up identically (just different members), and most work without issues, but I have one group that when sent an email doesn't send to all members of the group. That user can send and receive emails normally, it is only the group emails that he doesn't get.

I have removed him from the group and added him. verified the account is active, sent out tests to other members (all received fine). Let me know if I'm missing something obvious, or you need more information. Thank you

0 1 833
1 REPLY 1

I have a client experiencing a similar issue. They have a group configured to distribute emails to a list of internal(12) and external (4) email addresses. One of the external addresses is not receive messages sent to the group, but does receive messages sent directly to it from the same internal address that was trying to use the group.The external address is on Microsoft 365 hosted Exchange.

The Google Workspace email log shows the message being sent to everyone in the group except for the person who never receives them. We have tried removing the external address and adding it again, no change. The next step will be to create a new group, possibly with just this one external address, to see what happens.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you.