GWSMO Sync errors

I have a user on a Windows 11 PC using Outlook for Office 365, and she's consistently getting two errors:

0x8007000e - Translation error - when her computer is "translating a Microsoft Outlook event to Google". Looking up the code, it indicates it could be:

This issue typically occurs when there is not enough storage available to complete the operation. To fix the issue, make sure the system isn't overloaded by ensuring:

• There's enough free disk space and memory.
  • There aren't too many processes running for your system.
  • No other programs are using the PST. For example, other email add-ons, other programs with Outlook integrations, anti-virus programs, and so on.

Her computer has plenty of disk space and we've been able to have this error occur when just Outlook and the GWSMO are the only things running - the processor is NOT over taxed. It could be related to our AV or another tool, and I'm investigating those.

Her other issue is:

0x8007139f - Generic Google Mail Error - when her computer is "translating a Microsoft Outlook event or contact to Google". This one includes a troubleshooting link (https://support.google.com/a/answer/163644) but the suggested items haven't been very helpful thus far.

The only part of the contacts that she uses at the moment is our Global Address list; otherwise it's mostly calendar and email. I'm hoping that someone else has run into something similar or can provide some guidance?

Adam

0 5 2,939
5 REPLIES 5

@AGerstein2  were you able to get it resolved?

Have you tried creating a ticket under Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO) by using the support portal:

https://support.cloud.google.com/portal/u/1/cases

I didn't come across that support avenue; it also seems like I don't have permission to submit/see tickets for my org. I'll follow up internally.

Thanks!

@AGerstein2 Sure,please contact your super admin to create a ticket for you,thanks

paragk

I am facing the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Not really, no. It wasn't our AV, so I asked her to keep an eye on it and report back. I didn't hear back from her until she had a different issue to call in about, and she casually mentioned that she's just been dealing with it since then - the "price of using Outlook" or something.