Google Calendar Autodeclines meetings

Hi,

Google calendar autodeclines my meetings even after I have accepted them. There is no conflict on my calendar. My office hours are correct. I can't seem to find a fix for this.  It happens regardless of whether I have emailed the person before or not.

Solved Solved
0 4 126
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I might suspect third-party apps or services that your Google account is plugged into. I would review your connected apps/services and see if one of them could be the culprit. To aid in that exercise, I recommend consulting the Calendar log events and auditing a few meetings via their Event ID, you might find some clues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Have you perhaps created (or been added as a guest to) an all-day โ€œout of officeโ€ type event on your calendar? See the โ€œShow when youโ€™re out of officeโ€ section of https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/7638168 for more details.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Thank you for your response Ian. I haven't been added as a guest to an all-day "out of office" event.

I might suspect third-party apps or services that your Google account is plugged into. I would review your connected apps/services and see if one of them could be the culprit. To aid in that exercise, I recommend consulting the Calendar log events and auditing a few meetings via their Event ID, you might find some clues.

Eureka! Problem solved. Thank you so much sinigur!