Google form "Your progress has been restored" cannot advance to Next

Hi all, one of our directors sent out a Google Form for us to fill out, some people including myself cannot get through the first page after clicking "Next" we get a notification on the bottle left noting "Your progress has been restored" and it brings us back to the first page. 

The director added me as a collaborator to see if I can fix the issue, but I cannot figure out what it could be. I am hoping that most folks have not started filling it out which is why we haven't gotten more complaints. I would like to solve it before that, though. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 9.48.01 AM.png

Solved Solved
0 4 17.7K
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So this was an easy fix, the director had the page going back to the first page after clicking "next."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

So this was an easy fix, the director had the page going back to the first page after clicking "next."

in my case, I sent out SAME google form link to the group. Unfortunately, some students  cannot get through the first page after clicking "Next" they get a notification  "Your progress has been restored" and it brings them back to the first page. Other students could answer all questions. 

I'm dealing with this issue too

What I did to resolve this issue was open up the Google Form as an editor and there should be a checkbox after the first section that asks if you want respondents to advance after clicking "Next"--I can't remember if it has to be checked or unchecked, but this will essentially allow folks to move forward.