Google thinking I am from USA but i am not Google workspace referral tax

My country is Pakistan and I don't have any bank account in USA. So I added my Payoneer Routing Bank Account and address which Payoneer provides to its customers. I added all the details in my Google pay account but now Google is thinking that I am from USA and asking me to provide tax information . I have attached my country documentation as well as I submitted W8-Ben form. They provided me a form which doesn't have a option which answers my question. 

I can provide my Google pay detail as well if you want. The email I received today is [8-4479000034688] [ACTION REQUIRED] Google needs tax information from you. 

Please help @Carolina-A 

Please help me @Carolin

Solved Solved
0 1 192
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @saadgkg,

Thank you for reaching out.

It's important to note that the Google Workspace Referral Program currently supports payouts to 24 supported countries. Unfortunately, Pakistan is not included in the list of supported countries.

We encourage you to review our terms and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to gain a deeper understanding of how referrals can be made across regions.

Please reach out to us via the contact page, so we can help you through this process.

Happy Referrals

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @saadgkg,

Thank you for reaching out.

It's important to note that the Google Workspace Referral Program currently supports payouts to 24 supported countries. Unfortunately, Pakistan is not included in the list of supported countries.

We encourage you to review our terms and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to gain a deeper understanding of how referrals can be made across regions.

Please reach out to us via the contact page, so we can help you through this process.

Happy Referrals