Hello from Canadaโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Hello, I am Brian and I work for StrataPrime, one of the few Premier Google Cloud Partners based out of Canada. I am in Toronto currently but will be in Vancouver to enjoy the summer weeks/months outdoors.

I am looking forward to connect with other community members, as I have been active somewhat pseudonymously in other communities, but I have come out of my shell with my involvement with workspaceadmins.org.

For fun, I like to go for long bike rides and I just did (almost) a 200km this past weekend. I also enjoy camping, hiking, and snowboarding.

4 2 208
2 REPLIES 2

Hi hope you are doing well

I am new in this community

Regards TheWing.Pk

"Life is like riding a bicycle. You keep your equilibrium because of what you ride" - how precise the words are. I've been thinking about why I like bicycling so much, and I think I've found the answer. Just as there are so many bright, colorful, and advanced computer screens, there are just as many people - pleasant on the outside and empty on the inside. All because a person loses himself. It was riding a bicycle that kept me from losing myself. The desire to ride helped me to be different, to be myself despite reproach. Isn't that what bicycling teaches to set a goal and achieve it? They say that a book is silent, but it teaches. And so does the bicycle. I won't forget to mention that the bicycle needs insurance as much as any other mode of transport. At https://simplebikeinsurance.com/bicycle-theft-insurance/ you can choose coverage for any taste and be safe for your iron friend.

Top Solution Authors