How to Delete photos in bulky by selecting unwanted ones?

I want to clean up my google photos but I need to select photos that I don't need and delete them in bulk, like click and drag to select. Is this feature available in google photos?

0 6 2,075
6 REPLIES 6

@mggoogle may be you already know this just mentioning if in case you don't.

ajojose33333344_0-1675928413839.png

On top of every file you have the option to select , A Tick mark which pop up when you move your cursor over Upper left side of every photo, by using this u can select the phots which you need and then delete the all once the selection is done.

If you have multiple files on a single day you can click the Tick mark next to the day to select all photos from that day in one click

Also, you can navigate to the Explore option where you can find the photos categorized automatically, which might help you to identify the categories that you want to select easily

Thanks yes that I know, but still that is too much work for me. You see, I had been busy and I found out lots of unwanted photos have been saved in my drive that needs to be cleared. Selecting by day is something I have been doing, and still it's cumbersome when you have loads of photos.

@mggoogle I think unfortunately ,again and again  we are rotating back to new feature ideas๐Ÿ˜…

@ajojose33333344 correct๐Ÿ˜€, help me to rephrase the new Idea: add click and drag to select all photos you want to delete under google photos. Also, add an option to be able to press control and deselect photos you do not want to be deleted. How does it sound?

@mggoogle  Sounds good ๐Ÿ‘

May be you can mention your primary goal . And then mention your suggestion on how to implement.

If they are being given with the general idea then it doesn't matter what button/option they are going to implement.

All we need is to get our primary concern addressed right.

right.

Top Solution Authors