Imagen 2

So I have Gemini Business add on and on below page it mentions I can perform text to image but get 'Iโ€™m still learning to create images so I canโ€™t help you with that yet.'

Any ideas or is this another service we are waiting to receive.

https://deepmind.google/technologies/imagen-2/#:~:text=Imagen%202%E2%80%99s%20powerful%20text%2Dto%2...

0 5 94
5 REPLIES 5

@KAM thanks , so we have no way of creating images in the Gemini app , which is strange as we can create images in Slides so am not sure what the difference is. Anyway another restriction to add to the list. 

@rob127 Agreed!  I created some images in slides last night though that was fraught with the I can't do that yet-esque messages. I could rant about the whole thing but I won't ๐Ÿ™‚ TGIF -KAM

Where are you based in the world?  It's not available to all countries, i.e. the UK does not have access still - see:

• Generate images with Gemini Apps

Important:
    • Image generation in Gemini Apps is available in most countries, except in the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, and the UK. Itโ€™s only available for English prompts.
      • This featureโ€™s availability in any specific Gemini app is also limited to the supported languages and countries of that app.

Yes UK , seems that rollout of services for UK is slow even though payment remains the same as other countries I think.